• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

To me, its TN4U, Volt, and Dolby who were eager to post lol. I felt like they were posting on every page. Though I know you said you townread TN4U
IMO the people you say were eager to post were eager to solve (which is town behaviour) (I have no opinion of Dolby yet). To me it felt like mog (and unravel) have been trying to make it look like they're contributing but providing nothing of real value. Especially unravel in their original reads post.
Post automatically merged:

Trundle (conditional) - if TN4U flips red then I am sideyeeing trundle more. I felt like he was the first to townread TN4U and if they were together it would be a good move to at least throw his name out there as obvious town. Otherwise I didn't really like his reasoning for mog, I still don't see how mog was over eager to post.
This would be a super great read if it were true (which I know to not be the case). But something about the way you wrote this is giving me sussy vibes! To me, it feels like you are giving yourself reasonable doubt in the eyes of town, ie faking not having knowledge. But I am probably just being paranoid. You are still null for me.

iirc he still holds his sus on mog and afks, so his test wasnt solving either mog or his nulls - yet he only dropped the act after questioned
One of the AFKs at the time was unravel and that is now one of my higher mafia leans. Not sure what you mean by "dropped the act". My suspicion on mog is still valid but I don't wanna hyperfocus on someone who is clearly not going to give us content for D1.

Last edited:
confident wolfread
who has a confident mafia read d1 lol

yo trundle any thoughts on dolby
first paragraph in the post above yours but I liked his reads list from today

my point about trundle is that he claimed it was rxn instead of just saying it was a read. but you’re right honestly, anyone can pull that out as a fall back. i’ll null him for now.
it was both :D

Trundle is town for me Frosty and I can’t really talk in depth about it now, but he did say that Mog was a wolf at the same time that I was thinking that her posts felt emptiest, and I’ve vibed well with his posts after that.

That's fair, and no rush, I know you already said you needed a few hours to really participate. I would like to ask your opinions on Trundle's prediction of maf being Mog, 2 AFK and a deepwolf though (specifically the two AFK).

what i got from that tn4u quoted post is that he had a hunch you could be mafia, so i didn't really expect to be any substance to it. i think a "i dont trust anyone" playstyle is something a lot of new players do - iirc shiny played like that last game, but it's not particularly AI in my view (it can go either way). i think the push from you is a good move to get original content from him though, tn4u being universally tr wouldnt do us much good. ill have tn4u as a null

abt ribbit, yeah sorry but it's too vague KEK give me honkai star rail coded messages /j

If it was a hunch that I'm a wolf, sure, but he specifically said he DISAGREED with my posts, and is still refusing to point out a single one so he clearly doesn't want to clear himself.

My takes on Mog and the one omgus post and then not coming back today.

1) town and can't be bothered to argue/defend
2) mafia and can't be bothered to argue/defend
3) mafia and intentionally staying quiet as strat.
4) genuinely busy but didn't bother mentioing that, considering she said she'd be back.

Either way I felt that claim from Trundle was pointing fingers like I did at Zinnia to engage in discussion

Okay, while I still don’t have any strong reads on potential wolves, the only person who hasn’t posted in this thread yet is ShinyDungeoneer. It might be unimportant but I felt like posting this.

Not helpful but thanks for dropping in because I was literally about to ping you. If you had to vote someone here and now now, who would it be (no elim does not count)? How would you feel if I voted for you right now? Are you reading the game at all? If yes give me any reads, they don't need to be strong.

Noticing the lack of @Jacob4 today too. Hey, are you around?
Would also love to see more of @annika today, I think you only came to reply to pings???

Also also, @Trundle, your back, how do you feel about my vote on you?

😅
Never! Traitors must suffer!

Also - I just realized today wasn't eod, so I'm gonna take my time going through. Maybe write some walls.

Iso on jacob-

I see this as a throwback joke from kingmaker, but then -

It seemed like annika was maybe thinking it was a joke/ reference to the previous game? So I don't think it's weird?

Yeah I've seen maf (and wolf siding third party itemless beggars) lead the charge, so I don't think it's ai.

Agree.
Would like to see more from jacob4 -has only a few reads. Null/slight town.
(I'm mostly null on everyone unless something really stands out).
does anyone know if this is normal betsy posting, i dont think i've ever played with her

Also also, @Trundle, your back, how do you feel about my vote on you?
I don't care

I don't like that it was jumped on by others, with no further reasons, just 'vibes'. I'm more inclined to sus the secondary jumpers. Especially with nothing to point at.
Secondary jumpers are either noob town or mafia but probably noob town! I'm gonna go back and read through in a future day when we have more information

My tinfoil is not related to my vote either but if you thought it was I don't think I can criptically code it to you sadface. 😔 😔 😔 I'll just in EoD rush if I wanna put it out there or not IG.

Bring the tinfoil, lol.

i already reiterated that we should no eject for today.

Yeah but, it's Dan's game. We can't have no elim d1 in Dan's game. He'd be swearing up a storm in the graveyard. 😄

Dolby-i read through and i can't find anything really dirty. And I tried. The few things that were imo questionable -you addressed later. Ex- to zinnias post (chances are, the maf not online yet post) the response from you was to townlean.
I’m gonna say this is mild towny points if you’re a completely new player (I’m sorry I’m on my phone and can’t get back to the RQS) and just come back to thread in an hour. Need to drive
I like jacob's response better.
hey zinnia c: is there anything in particular that makes you think this?
Later i think you rethought the townlean for that?

I townlean you atm more because of the questioning you did over the initial annika town reads. And a couple other things.

The wolf team is mogyay/annika/volt/tn4u. Gg pack it up, on to the next one. Everyone else is town
Who could you see as a 4 wolf team fr?

and would not be surprised if all of my reads thus far are completely wrong. we’re just all gonna point at each other until something happens. i will have more to say once we get some reports.

Mine usually are! 😅
cop also looking low-key kinda useless with framer and god father so a tracker report is what i want most.
I think the combo could be useful. But agree, tracker is very useful.

does anyone know if this is normal betsy posting, i dont think i've ever played with her

I don't care

Good. Can you please answer me on why you think two of the maf were AFK players and are you still leaning to that theory today? If so, who?

Also has your opinion on TN4U changed at all?

if mog were maf, I think with 4 of them, the other 3 would have either defended, or pushed mog to come defend.
Partially the reason I stated it was mog + AFKs, but honestly why would mafia outright defend that fast? On an average mafia team, half the team is going to pseudo bus and sus their own team, and half are gonna play it relatively straight and town read maybe one teammate.

Okay, while I still don’t have any strong reads on potential wolves, the only person who hasn’t posted in this thread yet is ShinyDungeoneer. It might be unimportant but I felt like posting this.
Town

I agree on your point about not hearing much from mog lately :/ still looking forward to see what her thoughts are on who's mafia or not.

I'm just nervous about saying something the wrong way or having a bad take again and further incriminating myself. Not sure what trundle's deal is though.

updated list-
Likely mafia: tn4u, trundle, ribbitribbon
Cautious of / Could go either way: mog, annika, shinydungeoneer, unravel
Assuming everyone else is town for now.
I can't figure out if this is noob mafia or noob town but this is the first zinnia post I didn't skim over

again can i get an explanation for your reads? other than the fact we thought it was you. that’s p obvious

i think speaking more will be less incriminating than disappearing. if you talk more people are less likely to think it’s you anyways. shows you’re comfortable with the game.

i already reiterated that we should no eject for today. i’m outing my current reads for this day, and i explained my reasons for both. i think it’s likely only one of the wagons is maf.

i agree, but also it’s just statistically more likely people will push on people who aren’t around. you feel weird sussing someone in their face. i think that’s the main contributing factor towards the general push.

LOL i try. i prefer a mix and assume other people are the same o7

i did misunderstand. but i still disagree ab the zinnia point

i think you’re missing what i was actually saying in my reads and just saying that i read zinnia/mog which was the general read consensus. when you asked about zinnia i disagreed with you thinking they were towny and the thread hadn’t mentioned her in awhile iirc.

outside of quotes tn4u/trundle team is interesting. i can only see trundle pocketing tn4u. i don’t think that they’re both mafia.

hi lily, any thoughts

oh i forgot to respond to this

i’m just gonna come out and say it: d1 doesn’t matter that much. i am not confident enough to start firing definitive shots this early into the game and would not be surprised if all of my reads thus far are completely wrong. we’re just all gonna point at each other until something happens. i will have more to say once we get some reports.

cop also looking low-key kinda useless with framer and god father so a tracker report is what i want most.
nah no elim is anti-town. you get rid of towns only kp and get no intel for the day. and if you say at least one wagon is mafia, than there is reason to elim
and yes i do like a mix :3 and i dont get it, you think im being wishy washy abt trundle still? i just think im just having nuance
zinnia last posts reitarate that she sees most of us as town. being that the point most people are sussing her for, do you think a mafia would stand by that point? i cant see more than zinnia just being lost, regardless of aligment

IMO the people you say were eager to post were eager to solve (which is town behaviour) (I have no opinion of Dolby yet). To me it felt like mog (and unravel) have been trying to make it look like they're contributing but providing nothing of real value. Especially unravel in their original reads post.

This would be a super great read if it were true (which I know to not be the case). But something about the way you wrote this is giving me sussy vibes! To me, it feels like you are giving yourself reasonable doubt in the eyes of town, ie faking not having knowledge. But I am probably just being paranoid. You are still null for me.

One of the AFKs at the time was unravel and that is now one of my higher mafia leans. Not sure what you mean by "dropped the act". My suspicion on mog is still valid but I don't wanna hyperfocus on someone who is clearly not going to give us content for D1.
you wrote in the thread "yeah i wasnt that sure abt mog i just wanted to see everyones reactions". thats i mean
and yeah it's tragic mog isnt giving us more. i guess u can rebrand to a policy chop lol

It doesn't seem right to start a Mog wolf train without feeling personally confident about them being mafia in the first place.
How do you propose we determine a D1 candidate? Sitting around twiddling our thumbs?

you wrote in the thread "yeah i wasnt that sure abt mog i just wanted to see everyones reactions"
If I said this I misspoke, I still have light sus of mog but there is literally nothing we can do about it since she's not giving us any more content atm

Dolby-i read through and i can't find anything really dirty. And I tried. The few things that were imo questionable -you addressed later. Ex- to zinnias post (chances are, the maf not online yet post) the response from you was to townlean.
anything important you thought was questionable? i dont like how he is coasting today

RibbitRibbon could be a wolf in that regard: quite frankly the reads they provided felt like they were shaped by thread consensus.
This is how I felt about unravel's first post but I can see it making sense for ribbit. But I can't tell yet

nah no elim is anti-town. you get rid of towns only kp and get no intel for the day. and if you say at least one wagon is mafia, than there is reason to elim
and yes i do like a mix :3 and i dont get it, you think im being wishy washy abt trundle still? i just think im just having nuance
zinnia last posts reitarate that she sees most of us as town. being that the point most people are sussing her for, do you think a mafia would stand by that point? i cant see more than zinnia just being lost, regardless of aligment

we already HAVE no intel. and we risk killing a power role. we already risk losing one to mafia by default. we can afford a no elimination.

no i said i understand what you mean and misunderstood it originally.

most people are saying zinnia is victim of a bandwagon with mog. the people she did fos happen to all be people who didn’t change that view. i disagree with this whole post again, sorry volt

How do you propose we determine a D1 candidate? Sitting around twiddling our thumbs?

If I said this I misspoke, I still have light sus of mog but there is literally nothing we can do about it since she's not giving us any more content atm
you said this:
I was honestly more interested in the reactions to my mog mafia call than I was certain about my mog mafia call
we already HAVE no intel. and we risk killing a power role. we already risk losing one to mafia by default. we can afford a no elimination.

no i said i understand what you mean and misunderstood it originally.

most people are saying zinnia is victim of a bandwagon with mog. the people she did fos happen to all be people who didn’t change that view. i disagree with this whole post again, sorry volt
whats fos?

Partially the reason I stated it was mog + AFKs, but honestly why would mafia outright defend that fast? On an average mafia team, half the team is going to pseudo bus and sus their own team, and half are gonna play it relatively straight and town read maybe one teammate.

I would think if mog/maf they'd either bus (so wagon jumpers =wolfy), or defend (didn't really see defense), or push mog to come do some self defense (didn't see that). Mog might be maf, I could be wrong, but that whole wagon thing just seemed too much piling on with not much reasoning.

outside of quotes tn4u/trundle team is interesting. i can only see trundle pocketing tn4u. i don’t think that they’re both mafia.
from my town pov I just think tn4u is a waste of time to talk about. they're an obvious noob town. feels like a distraction (not from you in general, just a waste of town energy)

Trundle why the crap are you ignoring me?
i'm still re-reading the thread

Back