• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sunday TURNIP madness ... Get rich selling your turnips here for 542 bells ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! May I come please? I need to purchase some turnips first though :-D

So right you are ... someone has a bad WIFI connection and overtime they try to come here they cause a crash.
When I left to go to the store three people were in the town so I thoght it would run for awhilw.
Hope no one lost anything.

Im open now.

I might've been the one with the poor connection, we've had some trouble with it the last month or so, but it really hit rock bottom today. I'm terribly sorry, I haven't visited a lot of people far away so I wasn't aware I was crashing it for everyone :/ We've hopefully got it fixed now though, at least we got the speed doubled!

oh gosh can i come ;v; ! i recently restarted and also need a crown

Last edited:
Can i come to your town right now?
(If you're available of course :p)

Last edited:
everyone to this point has been added to my friend list.

All the flowers and other stuff on the ground are free to take.
Shop and buy anything.

sell all the turnips you want.

Is it ok to come back if we bought more from our own town?

Yes it is OK to leave and return as much as you want.

I say this over and over but still get asked ... Yes you can take all the Hybrid roses you want.
There are tools there for growing you own ... gold water can ... fertilizer ... the different colors you need.
The red roses mixed in with the blue roses are the special roses that will breed back roses.

There is a pave furniture set on the ground for anyone that wants it ... its really nice.

But most of all you will get rich selling your turnips here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back