• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pokémon Sun And Moon Who Will You Choose

I don't think I'm going to get the game, but I'd choose Rowlet and the blonde girl - I can't really make a starter decision without knowing the evolutions, though.

moon, the legend for moon is SO beautiful!!!

also rowlett ;}

Last edited:
Definitely going with Litten this time around, I usually opt for grass starters though. I'll also use either the 1st or 2nd male character.

Not entirely sure which version I'll get, I've gotten both versions many times up until ORAS where I only got one. If I do only get one, it'll probably be Moon.

Pale girl with dark hair and probably litten unless rowlet's evolved form is awesome. Getting moon and husband is getting sun so we can experience both.

I'm going with Poppilo for Moon. As soon as I saw him, I knew he was the one :p

choosing moon, popplio looks too cute so I'll probably pick that one. for trainers I will probably pick the second one but I wish she had brown eyes ; v ;

Back