• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

**** summer.

Living in the desert in summer is like dying.

Australia is in Winter, we can do student exchange lol

Hanging out with friends, eating Subway like almost every day, getting into shenanigans. Love summer.

Last night, I got home from being gone for about a day, and it was 84 in the house.

It was acutally 70 degrees here yesterday. Suspicious. ( =[ Couldn't find that clip of Bloo.)

Indeed, summer is horrible.

I don't mind winter at all. The cold is so much easier to deal with. It's rarely even cold where I live, to begin with. Our winters are pretty pathetic. People whine about it staying in the 50s/60s during the winter instead of being warmer. I'm sure they got a great shock this last winter that one night where it got down to -30. =P (and one of the areas that got that cold didn't have power that morning. o_O)

But our summers aren't pathetic. This one certainly isn't. 100 degrees every single day and no end in sight. I'm really tired of it. I'm ready for fall. Hopefully it will cool down really fast to make up for all of this ridiculous heat.

I had a pleasant stroll back from class this evening. 78 degrees is manageable.

SUCK IT, THOSE STILL LIVING IN THE HEAT DOME.

I had a pleasant stroll back from class this evening. 78 degrees is manageable.

SUCK IT, THOSE STILL LIVING IN THE HEAT DOME.
i don't think i've ever felt temperatures that low outside.
i hardly ever feel those temperatures inside.

:(.

Today in New York the Heat Index is 105-115 degrees Farenheit. I'm not leaving my house. At all.

Back