• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Stupidest Quotes Ever?

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
I am the least racist person.
- Donald Dump...I mean Donald Trump.
Nobody has more respect for women than I do.
- The Dump....I mean The Donald.
Facts are stupid things.
- Ronald Reegan (He meant to say stubborn things but still pretty dumb that he got that quote wrong, lol)
Is south America in America?
- Some idiot in my geography class years ago.
no such thing as global warming
- Glenn Beck
Did you know that dolphins are mammals?
- My mums ex boyfriend. (He said this after I literally said Dolphins and Orcas are mammals, as we were discussing whales, dolphins and orcas)

Last edited:
"I like the taste of tears, but I don't like no soggy pillows"

-Myself, drunk, at a sleepover.

Teacher: "For the last time, it's page 34."
Student: "Okay, so what page?"
*Teacher sighs in desperation*
Everyday at school...

"Is Muslim a country"

"Why haven't we been to the sun yet? Why don't scientists go when it's the winter and it's like 30 degrees? They're so dumb."

"Are skeletons real?"

"Is my brother a late developer? He hasn't started his period yet."

"You have to shut your eyes but keep them open at the same time" - something one of my friends said to me in the first few weeks of me knowing her. I'm always gonna remember her for that. ;)

Edit: SPEAKING of which, that same friend also told me a story of something stupid someone said to her once. My friend's birthday is in December so unfortunately she gets the problem of mixed Christmas + birthday presents. So, someone said to her once, "you're so unlucky your birthday is in December, like you have to wait a WHOLE year for your birthday!"....... I mean I get what she was trying to say but...... :')

Last edited:
"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"Aww don't feel noways tired. I've come too faarrr from where I started frum."

"I have to confess that it's crossed my mind that you could not be a Republican and a Christian."

"We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

"Aww don't feel noways tired. I've come too faarrr from where I started frum."

The first is from Hillary Clinton right? Gosh she's stupid sometimes.

All of them are from Hillary Clinton.

Back