moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Honestly the worst comments ever....Let's get started.

People are absolute hypocrites on it all the time.

Example:

Person 1: Haha, I'm glad that person is dead, they were a total creep.

Person 2: Omg thats horrible, I hope you die, kys, you're a total creep for calling them a creep.

My point is people need to structure better responses and be the better person and try not to basically say what person 1 said, it makes them look like even more of an idiot than the original post. ( Not sure if that makes sense)

There are so many homophobic, biphobic & transphobic comments too.

Person 1: Omg, that is SO gay, they should die for being gay.

Person 2: What's wrong with being yourself?

Person 1 in response: Ummm....Ha Gay, God doesn't like gays, the bible says so. (Usually something along the lines of that)

I just wanted to make this because I can't go anywhere on the internet or outside with people saying stuff like this, it really bugs, especially on YouTube as it's my main source of entertainment.

Discuss.

Last edited:
I thought it was pretty common knowledge by now that 99% of youtube comments are stupid

I thought it was pretty common knowledge by now that 99% of youtube comments are stupid

Yeah, its a shame, people should be mature and considerate, don't get me started on trolls, I hate them.

Last edited:
it's unfortunate but i highly doubt it'll change anytime soon, if at all.
i actually find it quite funny to see stupid fights break out in the comment sections. may be just me though.

I saw a picture and the top comment was "IM GOING TO BURGER KING AND WHEN I COME BACK THIS BETTER BE THE TOP COMMENT!!!!!!" and the second top comment was from the same guy saying "I'm back! :D" I also saw a top comment and someone said "hi" and it had over 1,000 thumbs ups.

statistics have shown that 99.5% of those who post youtube comments are in a vegetative state

people who say something obvious if they would've just watched the video, but youtube has pretty stupid comments, learn to ignore em and it won't bother ya anymore

Literally 99% of YouTube comments are stupid, which is why I just prefer to enjoy whatever video I'm watching

leafyishere comment sectiond

is best when 14 year old who use fake accounts on forums use "kys" on everything not only on Leafyishere videos

Last edited:
leafyishere comment sectiond

is best when 14 year old who use fake accounts on forums use "kys" on everything not only on Leafyishere videos

I can't stand him. But a lot of his fans are worst.

Last edited:
i havent been on youtube in probably about 5 months and the only times i have been on it i leave immediately

"Like this comment for no reason"

"Still better than Jacob saggytitties"

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited:
Agree with you there's a lot of stupid YouTube comments and some are just plan mean as hell ,I think People who post those type of comment probably have problems with there self esteem or maybe they think there better then every one.The worst thing is when people do it for fun in the end they don't know how much words can hurt even if it was a joke ..in a few case some ends up try to do suicide..then boom they get reality check ..If the person die it will hunt you for your rest of your life..You will end up reading those awful thing you say to the person .My mother said to me "If you want to be treat the same you must treat them the way you want to be treated ;) stay positive,Give awesome feed backs ,ignore them

Last edited:
Back