Stupid YouTube comments.

read the comments on any filthy frank video and you'll see what true stupidity is

Oh yess, I remember listening to Drake's Hotline Bling song on youtube and one of the comments said, "Drake dances like my drunk uncle" Not sure if anyone else at the time saw it, but I found it pretty trolololol

Some of the stupid comments for example that just bug me:

Who's listening in (insert year)

Such and such brought me here :rolleyes:

I don't even read the comments anymore.

Last edited:
a recent example ive seen:
apollo legend releases a video called top 10 saves in speedrunning. someone appears in the list, and he calls the person who is biologically a man a she to respect what gender she wants to be. this one thing caused an absolute ****storm in the comments with things like
"transgender doesnt exist you tranny ****ing **** **** *****es suck my **** you SJWs you dumb feminist mother****ers go back to ****ing tumblr you re***** FEMINISM REKT COMPILATION"
this is the majority of the comment section
it hurt his ratings quite a bit, all because of that

Last edited:
"Anyone watching on *insert random date here*"

"Who else here before 1 mill?"

Anything else like that that's pretty much pointless and grabbing for likes. YouTube comments are pretty much a collection of spam, insults and arguments, "kill yourself!"'s and unrelated comments.

"I'm 12 and I love this music, I wish more people my age would listen to this than the crap nowadays."

No one cares.

I wonder why no one has mentioned those chain letters about some dead person and if you don't keep the dumb thing alive, you will die in 3 days or something like that. They scare people a lot sometimes.

Last edited:
Some examples:

"Those Muslims probably be laughin' whenever they hear "9/11""

"God hates Muslims"

"God hates gays"

"All gays should be slaves"

The entire comment section on literally every Fire Emblem Warriors video.
Even channels with usually peaceful comments have a complete riot when an FE Warriors video goes up

Youtube commenters are a bunch of tools. They never have anything nice to say.

also i think it highly depends on the youtuber. ex gaming channels. coryxkenshin has a positive fanbase and i rarely see hate in his comments section and is probably the only gaming yt that i enjoy looking through the comments, but i see so much racism on comment sections of yt like pewdiepie, dunkey, leafy.

and just when you think that people do this because of anonymity, then theres the facebook comments. facebook comments are like the more longer, meme-less version of youtube comments with the same amount of racism, and misogyny, if not, worse.

So I was on a Brand New video song, and some idiot kept saying stuff like, "THIS MUSIC SUCKS DICK! I HATE IT! YOU'RE ALL GAY!" like why??/
Also the mouthbreathers that comment Tic Tac Head on Callum's Corner's videos.

Back