• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

STUPID BRIDGE????

lunachii

Bells
Switch
0046-0281-3834
I'm so pissed xD I have a bridge near my house, which I now destroyed to move two spaces up. But now Isabelle says it's too close to my house?? T_T does it really need that much space?? and I don't get it because I'm moving the bridge two spaces up and AWAY from my house... why is it like that ;_;

yeaah don't upgrade untill you're completely sure you have enough space. I really thought I did xD *sniff* i'll have to see if i can do something else

Been there. I had a dreamie build his house in front of my main bridge so I tried to "move" it. It was only after I destroyed it that I found out that don't have enough space to build a new one. Not anyplace useful anyway.

I have that problem as well. I want to place a bridge right by my house but I can't. There's a villager right below my house so when she moves then hopefully I can place it there.

It sucks because you get different bridges throughout the course of the game, yet you can't physically see those bridges if you already have 3 in your town =____= so I ended up deleting a bridge only to not only have to move it, but use a default because I lack the different designs >>

So I'm just keeping suspension bridges forever -shrug-

Honestly the space requirement is RIDICULOUS and I really wish Nintendo would remedy it. Considering villagers can place their homes within that zone, it's extremely unfair to not have that same freedom when rebuilding bridges. Better yet, allowing us to EDIT the bridge design rather than destroy it would be real nice right about now >>

I managed to make it workable but I really miss how they were aligned before =_=

Back