• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Stuff on my Wishlist! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh, that's kinda expensive for those items in particular-- and I already have someone offering them for a more reasonable price. I'm going to have to say no, sorry. :c

I'm so sorry for responding to these so late!! D:

FireNinja1 - I have recently acquired the exotic end table, so I don't need that anymore-- but I'm okay with keeping the price at 30k for the rest. c:

senbeiiscool - I have the crown now! c: I still need the cd player though~ I can offer maybe..20k? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have gotten the balloon dog lamp already..sorry. ;v;

Sorry for the late reply! Sure :) so just the cd player right? I'll order it for you now then^^

I have bunny balloons, large bookcase, and petal parasol. Please pm me if you want them.

I would have to order them, but I have the emerald polka skirt, cushion, and candy jar. And I may be able to do the black tights and/or the black stockings.

For price, how much is too much to ask? I'm new to selling so I wouldn't know.

I have candy jar, cassette player, and cushion. Do you still want them? Please pm if you do.

I've got the cd player now in the mail :) I'll add your fc now ^^

Last edited:
I've got the cd player now in the mail :) I'll add your fc now ^^
Oh! Thank you~ I'll add your friend code as well. c: Where would you like the trade to be? Your town or mine?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have :

lite polka skirt
monocle
black stockings
black tights
candy jar

Super sorry for late reply-- I'm really bad at keeping up with my threads sometimes. ;v; Out of this list I still need: black tights, monocle and lite polka skirt. I have obtained the rest over the last couple days.. Is there a particular price you want for the three of those?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would have to order them, but I have the emerald polka skirt, cushion, and candy jar. And I may be able to do the black tights and/or the black stockings.

For price, how much is too much to ask? I'm new to selling so I wouldn't know.

I just need the emerald polka skirt, and possibly the black tights if the post below you doesn't have them. I'd be willing to pay 20k for both? Or 10k for just the skirt. Very sorry for this late reply..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back