Buying Gold Rose✨️ & Blue Violet 💙 [S] added new stuff! ☺️ (U. April 24th)

hiya, I can sell you the pink heart balloon?

Last edited:
would u trade the shadow kitty plush for a red bunny balloon?
that would be fine! would you like a message on it?
Post automatically merged:

hiya, I can sell you the pink heart balloon?
I want to complete my bunny balloon collection first since I'm short on tbt, but if you're still selling it once I get them all then I'm still interested 😊💗

that would be fine! would you like a message on it?
Post automatically merged:

I want to complete my bunny balloon collection first since I'm short on tbt, but if you're still selling it once I get them all then I'm still interested 😊💗
a kitty related message would be good! how about for ur balloon? any message that u would like?

a kitty related message would be good! how about for ur balloon? any message that u would like?
yeah! I'd like this message (with the quotations):

"Mama-mia!"

I'll send the kitty plush in just a moment, thank you very much!! 😌💜

hi buggy!! would you maybe trade your blue bunny balloon for my blue heart balloon? :’o 💙

it’s dated March 10th, 2024 @ 6:06pm EST!! no worries if not, just figured i’d ask haha

hi buggy!! would you maybe trade your blue bunny balloon for my blue heart balloon? :’o 💙

it’s dated March 10th, 2024 @ 6:06pm EST!! no worries if not, just figured i’d ask haha
I'd have to think about it, I actually may have a grand plan for this blue bunny balloon hehehe 💙✨

dang the yellow balloon is just a little too early 😭 ty for checking!
but I'll keep the green heart balloon I'm mind for sure 💚

hii!!!! sorry it's been a while :0 i was wondering if you were still looking for heart balloons?

i've no longer got the green heart, though i can buy you a pink heart balloon from the shop if you still were looking for it !

Back