Selling lots of nice stuff ☺️ (U. May 3rd)

sorry for the late reply everyone, been having a busy day haha.

I could do that 💗

hmmm maybe around 600-700 tbt? let me know what you think.

do you have an offer in mind? it's not high on my priority list right now.

I actually would really love to find a sweet bunny balloon (bc trans rights ofc) so if someone made me an offer for that then that would be amazing honestly 🥺💖
gotcha gotcha! understandable :^D

I already have a purple balloon so I'm prioritizing other colours, but that is an enticing offer ☺️ maybe if you come across other colours I may be more inclined?
I do plan to buy more bunny balloons when I can. If I get some I don't need or want, I could offer that for a bee plush? I'm not sure if I can max out my silver, but I'll see where I get. As a last resort I could also add some tbt along with the purple balloon?

Asking for the future when I have more balloons to offer... but, how many balloons would you take for your Snowflake Wand? ❄️🎈
depends on shape/colour, keep in mind the Snowflake Wand has a value if roughly 7k tbt. I'm mostly interested in bunny balloons right now (I've always been obsessed w them in the games hehe). though if a sweet bunny balloon was offered then that would definitely... ahem... sweeten the deal. 👀
Post automatically merged:

I do plan to buy more bunny balloons when I can. If I get some I don't need or want, I could offer that for a bee plush? I'm not sure if I can max out my silver, but I'll see where I get. As a last resort I could also add some tbt along with the purple balloon?
I would be willing to accept that if you can't make another offer, just let me know 😊

depends on shape/colour, keep in mind the Snowflake Wand has a value if roughly 7k tbt. I'm mostly interested in bunny balloons right now (I've always been obsessed w them in the games hehe). though if a sweet bunny balloon was offered then that would definitely... ahem... sweeten the deal. 👀

I would be willing to accept that if you can't make another offer, just let me know 😊
Thank you! I can let you know near the end of the event then to see what I can end up offering. ^-^

Okay, thank you ♥️

Hopefully, RNG blesses me with a sweet bunny balloon among other balloons you're looking for 🙏

Hello, I have a red bunny balloon that I am willing to part with. If it's of interest to you, how much TBT would you offer by any chance? 🤔

Hello, I have a red bunny balloon that I am willing to part with. If it's of interest to you, how much TBT would you offer by any chance? 🤔
I'd say probably 1-1.2k, though I don't have much tbt so it's a bit tricky for me. if you're not in a hurry to sell it then maybe I can come to a decision by the end of the event. if you are though then that's alright. 😌

700 sounds good to me! Would you like a message? :D I’ll send as soon as I receive the TBT. 👍
I'd like the message "Finally, the Wario balloon has manifested itself! Wah ha ha! Don't pop it though, the air inside was filled with... well, you probably know."

I'll send the tbt in a moment, thank you! 😊💛

Hi! I have a green bunny balloon I can sell. How much are you offering? I have no idea about pricing!

Hi! I have a green bunny balloon I can sell. How much are you offering? I have no idea about pricing!
as I said above, all the tbt I have to offer is in my sidebar so it's kinda tricky for me. I would say around 1-1.2k seems fair to me, but I'm afraid I may run out of tbt soon! 😅

Hi, any chance you are trading the butterfly wand for multiple balloons?
if the offer is enticing enough then yes ☺️

I'd like the message "Finally, the Wario balloon has manifested itself! Wah ha ha! Don't pop it though, the air inside was filled with... well, you probably know."

I'll send the tbt in a moment, thank you! 😊💛

Just sent it your way! Pleasure like always and glad this balloon has new home! 🎉

hi! i can sell you my cyan bunny balloon, if you're still looking for one! i saw you say that you'll need to get more tbt but i'm in no rush so i'm able to wait :)

I’m selling a sweet bunny balloon that I love but don’t see myself getting a spot for in a lineup. 💞 I know you have lots of other collectible plans, so let me know 😊 also I’ll message you today 💖

I can't think of anyone else I'd rather see have it 💗 :)
I can offer tbt in my sidebar and whatever I have listed for sale/trade, and perhaps a piece of art too? it's been a while since I've drawn for you and I'm feeling more confident in my art skills recently hehe ☺️🪻💕

Back