Bells
Switch
8554-1675-5890
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Dusty Scroll
I just streetpassed a few people, how do I get the balloons and ice cream and that streepass stuff?

Sorry, I haven't bothered to ask this earlier xD

Well, you need to StreetPass more than once the same person before they can hand out cool things to you.

Balloons and ice cream are random! Obviously, just keep on streetpassing. After a while, you should be getting them! To get the tweeter, you need to pass at least 10 people I think.

EDIT: Also what above poster said. The cooler things you get when you streetpass more than twice with a person.

Last edited:
Balloons and ice cream are random! Obviously, just keep on streetpassing. After a while, you should be getting them! To get the tweeter, you need to pass at least 10 people I think.

EDIT: Also what above poster said. The cooler things you get when you streetpass more than twice with a person.

Yes I have streepassed more than 10 times, where do I collect the item?

When you have streetpassed the same person several times, they will be standing in the entrance of the HHS holding whatever item they are giving you. You talk to them, close the conversation, and they hand you the item. If you happen to miss them in the entrance, walk around near their house. If they are out, they will still be holding the item.

When you have streetpassed the same person several times, they will be standing in the entrance of the HHS holding whatever item they are giving you. You talk to them, close the conversation, and they hand you the item. If you happen to miss them in the entrance, walk around near their house. If they are out, they will still be holding the item.

So you have to streepass the same person? Aww : (

If you have any Home Depots near you, go there. If you get an Animal Crossing streetpass, go back soon thereafter if you can. I don't know if the guys worked there or what, but I was getting the same people over and over from Home Depot. Of course, they turned off their streetpass right when I was going to get the bubble wand. :( But, the one guy turned his back on (they probably picked up one of my unwanted voids, LOL).

Now, I have two 3DSes, and I have actually started to ignore streetpassing. Balloons and ice cream really take a bite out of inventory space.

If you have any Home Depots near you, go there. If you get an Animal Crossing streetpass, go back soon thereafter if you can. I don't know if the guys worked there or what, but I was getting the same people over and over from Home Depot. Of course, they turned off their streetpass right when I was going to get the bubble wand. :( But, the one guy turned his back on (they probably picked up one of my unwanted voids, LOL).

Now, I have two 3DSes, and I have actually started to ignore streetpassing. Balloons and ice cream really take a bite out of inventory space.

Whats home depot?

It's a large home improvement store. If you don't know, you probably don't have one near you. :)

Back