• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop StreetPass Items (Balloons-Pinwheels-Bubble Wands-Ice Creams-Tweeters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I buy these items for 45 tbt? Is my math right?

red balloon
orange heart balloon
blue bunny balloon
cyan heart balloon
cyan balloon

vanilla ice cream
vanilla soft-serve
choco soft-serve

orange pinwheel

Could I get one of each of the bunny and heart balloons that you have left and a blue glow wand please? *_*

Can I buy these items for 45 tbt? Is my math right?

red balloon
orange heart balloon
blue bunny balloon
cyan heart balloon
cyan balloon

vanilla ice cream
vanilla soft-serve
choco soft-serve

orange pinwheel

Hi! Your math is off, it's either 65TBT or 40TBT + 495k IGB. You probably didn't notice that everything except the balloons is 10TBT.

Can I have a bubble wand for 10tbt

Sure!

Oh! I would like a Cyan Balloon! ( Luckily I have the 5 TBT ^^)

Sure!

Could I get one of each of the bunny and heart balloons that you have left and a blue glow wand please? *_*

Glow wand saved, I don't have many balloons left, if you're not in a hurry I can get more by wednesday :D

Glow wand saved, I don't have many balloons left, if you're not in a hurry I can get more by wednesday :D

Thanks so much, I don't mind waiting at all. :) Just please send me a message whenever you get some! I appreciate you saving the wand and going to the trouble of getting more balloons for me. :)

I just don't need the blue and green bunny balloons, and if you want I could trade balloons with you? I got a bunch of cyan balloons and some green bunny balloons, and I can easily restock them if you need. I wouldn't trade a balloon for the glow wand, though; just a balloon for a balloon. I can offer 7 cyan balloons and 4 green bunny balloons. If you want some, you obviously don't need to take them all. >.<

If not, I'm very happy to pay! Would 1.4mil and 10tbt be okay for everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back