• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Strangest film you've ever seen

The first one that comes to mind is Antichrist (2009) um it's pretty inappropriate.

Lars von Trier's a weird guy, isn't he? Truth is, I didn't particularly care for Antichrist. It's not strange. Just disturbing.

Anyways, a strange movie I saw is Jean-Luc Godard's Week End.

I actually don't watch a lot of movies but Rubber was pretty weird. Was great fun to watch though the cinematography was awesome!

It had to be this one movie called Hard Candy...this little 14 year old girl castrated this 30 year old guy. It was so weird.

Ellen Page. <3 I was gonna say this one too, I just watched it with my mom one night while flicking through channels lol. It was strange in a good way.

Another good-weird movie is Let the Right One In.

The American version is called Let Me In, and yeah, Let the Right One in is Swedish.

Last edited:
The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie

If you look at the film's Criterion DVD cover, you can tell already this is going to be a strange movie.

If you want to see a really strange movie then watch The Baby.

if....

The ending of this movie is pretty much the strangest scene in the entire flick. I would highly recommend it.

Omg mama was so awful. Dx I was so disappointed by that movie. :(

Yeah I agree :c It seemed like it was going to be so awesome early on.. but then it just.. I dunno it died on me. I wouldn't watch it again. I hated the ending.. it felt cheesy.. sort of.

Yeah I agree :c It seemed like it was going to be so awesome early on.. but then it just.. I dunno it died on me. I wouldn't watch it again. I hated the ending.. it felt cheesy.. sort of.

Yep. It just really got stupid from the point you find out what the demon thing is.

Raggedy Ann & Andy: A Musical Adventure. Hands down the weirdest film I have ever, EVER seen.

We Are the Strange is pretty out there, too.

Back