Story of Seasons! <3

Oh, the game is coming out tommorow!! Due to my addiction to ACNL, I almost forgot.

I have enough eshop money for it, but I'm still debating on whether I'm going to get it or not. I'm going to wait on the reviews, and when I get bored a bit of ACNL lol.

I think I've heard it's probably going to be a 12PM Noon release (on the eshop)? Has anyone else heard this too?

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I'm gonna wait to see the reviews before I make a decision on whether I want it or not (that and I only have $17 to my name lol). I think it'll probably be worth the money, but after playing some of the newer DS titles/ seeing what others thought of them, it seems better to wait.

I think I've heard it's probably going to be a 12PM Noon release (on the eshop)? Has anyone else heard this too?

12 noon est.

It won't be up at midnight est since it's not a first-party game.

12 noon est.

It won't be up at midnight est since it's not a first-party game.

Thought so. Thanks for confirming. It's unfortunate as tomorrow was going to be my day off but now it'll be my longest day at work this week. Oh well something to look forward too when I get home at least! ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

There I updated my Avatar to celebrate the soon release of this game. ^.^ I just love Menou's (or Agate in our English version) design, she so is so cute! Might marry her if I ever make a boy file.

Last edited:
Must... Not... Explode *starts shaking* This game has been the only thing on my mind all day. Been checking back to see if it's released yet :( Alas, looks like it won't be until tomorrow. Guess I'll go to bed.

I am seriously addicted to these games. Last one didn't help the shakiness much. I had a feeling about it though.

I forsee me likely skipping psychology tomorrow in order to play this.

Last edited:
Yea, it's bot on the eshop yet. Can't wait!! I'm probably just gonna buy it on launch but we will see :3

I can't grab it today! :( I have to work tonight right after school.

*starts panicking* It's still not up D: What if it's never up?! WHAT IF IT GOT PUSHED BACK AGAIN?! *Starts shaking*

I think I'm going to get it from the eShop as well. My friend said if I set my state to Alaska there will be no sales tax. I'm going to try it.

So, the game comes out today? I am looking forward to what you guys think of it. Compared to Cute, I just couldn't get into ANB because it felt so slow! I am really hoping this one is better.

Back