Story of Seasons! <3

Ah! IT'S SUPPOSED TO COME OUT TOMORROW, I'm really hoping they don't change the date, oh my goodness I'm excited!! <3

Just saw this this! So exciting to finally see it listed on the eshop. Now I just need to wait for it to release on the 31st! ^.^

I'll have to add a dollar or so to my account as the game is $44.99 and tax where I live is 13% so It'll be $50 when its all said and done, but not a big deal for a great game. I've already heard someone who got their hands on a copy early say they like it better than A New Beginning! :)

Extra note: I also love the home screen icon it's super cute with the angora bunny!

Last edited:
It'll only cost me $35 or something since I pre-ordered and paid like $5 already

oh my gosh I'm so excited!~

(silly me ;w; I forgot it was the 31st it comes out DX *dies*) but seriously I am so excited~ I'm not sure what the final price for me will be, I payed a little bit for the pre-order already, but I can't remember exactly how much since that was awhile ago. ;w;

I'm going to buy it!!~~ Does anyone know if it's going to be online multiplayer?~~

I'm probably going to end up getting it eventually, just not right away.

I can't wait to hear what you guys think of it though, after all of our hyping!

Hope it's as fun as we've been imagining. ^_^

I'm probably going to end up getting it eventually, just not right away.

I can't wait to hear what you guys think of it though, after all of our hyping!

Hope it's as fun as we've been imagining. ^_^

I've already heard from someone who got their hands on it early and they've said that they definitely like it better than A New Beginning. So I think it's a good sign as ANB was pretty good for the most part and the issues in it are supposed to be fixed in SOS.

I've already heard from someone who got their hands on it early and they've said that they definitely like it better than A New Beginning. So I think it's a good sign as ANB was pretty good for the most part and the issues in it are supposed to be fixed in SOS.

This is exactly what I'm hoping to discover as well...so I'm going to give it a chance. It's a good series anyway, no matter what. :3

Seeing this made me quite excited, but there's no info nor confirmation that it will be compatible with the European 3DS. So, it's still a case of "wait and see" for those of us who are in Europe. ;_;

I know how you feel. :(

I'm thinking that if I don't know how long I'll have to wait for it, I should play another HM game since I haven't played any of the more recent titles, but I don't want to end up getting another one only for SOS to come out earlier than we'd expect.

So apparently XSEED (presumably, unless Marvelous themselves did this lol) made this the startup message. It's kinda cute and all but also kind of weird to be constantly reminded when starting the game.

So apparently XSEED (presumably, unless Marvelous themselves did this lol) made this the startup message. It's kinda cute and all but also kind of weird to be constantly reminded when starting the game.

If you die in this game like in A Wonderful Life at the end I'm not getting it. That was the worst thing.

omfg i've been so behind on HM news. I literally JUST discovered that this game comes out tomorrow. o:

I actually think that's pretty awesome that they say that.

I remember being hesitant to try Harvest Moon at first, because I heard it was about farming and you have cows and chicken, etc...I realize it's a ridiculous worry now, after playing it, but honestly I wasn't sure how much reality was involved in the game...I mean it's not stuff you want to think about when you're playing a video game.

I finally looked at a trailer, and realized it's really light-hearted and teaches you how to care for the animals on your farm, so you actually end up feeling affection for them.

lol, I don't even know what I'd been worried about...that they'd make you take care of a cow for weeks, and then slaughter it and make burgers?? I mean, that would be a horror game for many adults (like me), much less children.

I'm pretty excited for this.
I'm currently playing A New Beginning for 3DS, and I've played since the Gamecube versions of Harvest Moon.
I kind of wish it were going to be available on the eShop. So far, I haven't seen anything about that.

I actually think that's pretty awesome that they say that.

I remember being hesitant to try Harvest Moon at first, because I heard it was about farming and you have cows and chicken, etc...I realize it's a ridiculous worry now, after playing it, but honestly I wasn't sure how much reality was involved in the game...I mean it's not stuff you want to think about when you're playing a video game.

I finally looked at a trailer, and realized it's really light-hearted and teaches you how to care for the animals on your farm, so you actually end up feeling affection for them.

lol, I don't even know what I'd been worried about...that they'd make you take care of a cow for weeks, and then slaughter it and make burgers?? I mean, that would be a horror game for many adults (like me), much less children.

Omg hahaha, that would be so awful! When you put it that way, it's pretty cool of them to do that. I guess I never thought of it that way because stuff like that never really occurred to me when I first picked up the games.

If you die in this game like in A Wonderful Life at the end I'm not getting it. That was the worst thing.

As far as I'm aware you don't...
Someone else in the game does though...
I have seen a good chunk of a Let's play of SOS and I know why they have that message and it's not because you die in the end.

Back