• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Storing Patterns at Able Sisters

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Has it ever deleted all of the patterns you had saved? It did that a coupel times for me a long time ago, but then it stopped.... it's weird. I remember a long time ago we were talking about it here (or maybe it was at the crossing guardian).

It only does that for the first page, Game Informer had an article on that way back, I still have that issue. It's done that for me once a couple of years back, never did it since...

Bulerias said:
It only does that for the first page, Game Informer had an article on that way back, I still have that issue. It's done that for me once a couple of years back, never did it since...
I'm pretty sure it deleted all of the patterns I had, not just the first page.

But it was a long time ago... so I don't really remember. :gyroidsurprised:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
I'm pretty sure it deleted all of the patterns I had, not just the first page.

But it was a long time ago... so I don't really remember. :gyroidsurprised:
The problem was actually only reported for the first page of the patterns, so I doubt it was all your patterns.

:p

it's never happened to me are you sure no one else that may have played the game in your town did it?

sunate said:
it's never happened to me are you sure no one else that may have played the game in your town did it?
Nope... I remember when it happened. And it happens to a lot of people.

Back