• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Timer Application

danmokun

🎲"Successor to Goldi"👱‍♀️
Bells
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Green Balloon
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Do you ever use a timer while on your computer? ⏰ I made this one a long time ago, so it's awfully rudimentary, but it's Animal Crossing themed, so I think it's kinda cute. 🤷‍♀️ You can set the timer up to an hour and you can choose between four different alarm sounds. The timer might be off by a few seconds and on my computer at least, it also interferes with Windows Media Player for some reason. 😅

Scroll over the minutes and seconds to set the time and while hovering the mouse pointer over the application, use the arrow keys to move it around your desktop. This is an .exe file. I don't plan on making changes to it, but if people care enough, then I guess I could update it. 🥱
Download: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/olsm...imer.exe?rlkey=p2dlseegnwi1y1nf6m7qof8p4&dl=0
sample_image.png

Back