• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Steam Replay 2022

Ichiban

enjoying the free entertainment while i wait for t
Bells
Island
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Moon Ball
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
Silver Mailbox
it looks like valve decided to make something like Spotify wrapped for steam this year, heres mine:
click me!

share your results here :lemon:

Last edited:
Interesting. Are we going to get something like this from every single app next year? Calculator Memories 2023?
I guess I shouldn't complain because I actually find these quite interesting, so anyway here is mine. I've been achievement hunting/playing completionist, if you couldn't tell

1672098401403.png

4 of the above are complete, next up is the 100% on Spelunky 2... :LOL:

That's... pretty much only games I've played on stream... I hope next year I'll actually play, like, on my own!

76a59a25-5714-4db4-b9fb-cbc485c44c4f.png

Dinkum and Terraria I believe are the ones I played the most on Steam. Terraria I played with others. Dinkum is a new game with no achievements right now, and I played it solo.
PXL_20230105_141249813.MP~2.jpg

I lack access to mine at the moment, but I remember having around 35 games played, unlocked about 71 achievements, and had a streak of 8 days. The games with the most time on them were American and European Truck Simulator 2 and various visual novels like Aokana and Umineko. Persona 4 Golden took up some time too.

Back