• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Starting Over

katoyena

Bells
I think I decided to completely start my town over! I'm going to do it tonight. Even though I got really far into it (custom pathways, complete museum, etc.) I just wasn't feeling it. I feel like I rushed my game just to get neat upgrades, cool items, all of the villagers I wanted, etc. and didn't really get to enjoy the journey there, if that makes sense?

SO! New town. This time I think I plan on playing at a much slower pace just so I can enjoy the events as they come, etc.

Anyone else ever do this?

I definitely know how you feel, that's how I used to feel playing pokemon and things like that in my childhood, when you reach the point in which you have everything it's easy to get bored and want to start over. Honestly I love starting over because you get to take a whole new adventure and new starting villagers, I'll probably do it sometime later as well. Best of luck!

I would start over if only i had no other games to play - and honestly it's been tempting far too many times xD because i made so many screwed up decisions, it's my first AC game so had i known, I could restart and make everything the way i want. But because i have soooo many other games backlogged now, i just can't afford to spend another year or 2 on this anymore :p

Well!
I think I decided to go with a special theme, etc.
I'm going to go for all wolf villagers (eventually)!

Omgggggg wolfiiiiies

You'd have to have an extra villager though, there are only 8 wolves in the game ;-;

But yeah, I know how you feel. I pretty much burned myself out on my first town, so I bought a second copy.

I haven't restarted a town, though I am using my newest town for this. I'm playing it through slowly and letting things progress on their own. I don't plan on using qr paths this time, I'm looking to make natural paths using clovers, bushes, and trees to kind of guide them. My main town is totally covered in paths and has all the upgrades and such, so it's nice to have a newer one aside from that to play more slowly.

Omgggggg wolfiiiiies

You'd have to have an extra villager though, there are only 8 wolves in the game ;-;

But yeah, I know how you feel. I pretty much burned myself out on my first town, so I bought a second copy.

I really hope the next game has more wolves in it because I love the idea of having a wolf town, but having only eight wolves with some random one would bother me.

Although it could always be a sheep as a joke, but still.

I really hope the next game has more wolves in it because I love the idea of having a wolf town, but having only eight wolves with some random one would bother me.

Although it could always be a sheep as a joke, but still.

I always laugh when I remember that Vesta moved out the day after I got my 4th wolf lmao but I agree, more wooooolves

Oh yeah way to go! I'm doing this right now, the only times I've time travelled was to complete the gracies fashion checks, hybrids popig up and missing K.K. Sliders jam! It sure feels nice to play at a slow rate, rushing things just kind of ruins the whole gameplay but it's deffinitely good in a different perspective~ Good luck on your new town, hope you chose a really awesome town map layout x3

i used to rush to get hybrids and nothing more. justt buy fertilizers, plant them, water flowers/hybrids, and then time travel. i didnt even talk to any villagers and thus i lost stitches T.T now im just playing the game at my own slow pace and i kinda like it. and congratz, u got diana lol

Back