Stardew Valley

can ur animals die ......... asking 4 a friend.... i did not jsut totally buy a chicken w/o having any food 4 it......,

can ur animals die ......... asking 4 a friend.... i did not jsut totally buy a chicken w/o having any food 4 it......,
i kinda wondered this too lol Like I have like 984574 animals already but the hay keeps running out cause I suck balls lmao ;;

i kinda wondered this too lol Like I have like 984574 animals already but the hay keeps running out cause I suck balls lmao ;;

if they can die then rip in ****ing peace little chicken because idk how 2 get hay atm because my silo is being built and wont be done 4 like a few days....

if they can die then rip in ****ing peace little chicken because idk how 2 get hay atm because my silo is being built and wont be done 4 like a few days....

you can buy from marnie's house/shop (south of your farm) if you run out..also buy grass starters if you start to run out on regular grass that grows "wild"

they can't die, they just stop producing anything

ah thanks bud was just wondering cause i always run out of this ****ing hay m8

o well got enough to get upgrade my.. something so i can get pigs and sheep woot

You can let out your animals to automatically eat grass in every season except winter by opening the hatch-like door. The only reason you're gathering hay is to just give it to them during the winter, unless you run out of grass but I'm p sure the animals prefer grass so??

Also btw when you see a spot on the ground with shaking animated worms.. dig it with a hoe. Can only get a lot of fossils and whatnot that way.

ahh thanks lol i always p much cut my grass off cause i needed hay lmao im such a nub

i dont kno how ppl run out of hay, i ended year 1 with three full silos of hay, something like 1000 pieces

idek probs because we dont know that feeding on grass is enough as for non winter months? lol

thank u all for your answers hhehe

i have another question
in the mines, below lv 40 when crystals start appearing... are you supposed to break the crystals or like can they drop anyhing im so confused

thank u all for your answers hhehe

i have another question
in the mines, below lv 40 when crystals start appearing... are you supposed to break the crystals or like can they drop anyhing im so confused

i think u just break them if they are in the way, never seen anything drop from them

i think u just break them if they are in the way, never seen anything drop from them

okay thank u!! i was a bit worried because they look so pretty so i was just wondering if i was doing anything wrong when i broke them lol. guess they're just like the grass on the earlier floors ^^

okay thank u!! i was a bit worried because they look so pretty so i was just wondering if i was doing anything wrong when i broke them lol. guess they're just like the grass on the earlier floors ^^

yeah except grass can give you fibers for scarecrows n ****s

but yeah just smash em man ;D

i was convinced that i had crafted every single item but apparently i have not and i'm not sure what i'm missing out but i don't wanna go through everything ugh

Back