Stardew Valley

do any of u all think it's weird that your spouse doesn't help you when you faint on your farm? like i get that you get punished for not getting home in time by getting that 1k fine, but honestly i'm married and if i fall asleep on my farm shouldn't penny be like "hey maybe i should help my husband!", instead of a jojo mart guy having to take me home?
it just kind of annoys me that the spouses are so useless ):<

do any of u all think it's weird that your spouse doesn't help you when you faint on your farm? like i get that you get punished for not getting home in time by getting that 1k fine, but honestly i'm married and if i fall asleep on my farm shouldn't penny be like "hey maybe i should help my husband!", instead of a jojo mart guy having to take me home?
it just kind of annoys me that the spouses are so useless ):<

Lol that jojamart shut down in my town finally, do they still get you home lmao? i always get home by that cave guy :0

but yeah i kinda agree it's noice they give you stuff and water things though

ohhh do you usually faint by losing all health? because then that'd explain it, i meant faint as in staying up past 2 am.

i stayed up too late again and was still collected by a joja guy. weird, considering they're not in town anymore but Weh

ohhh do you usually faint by losing all health? because then that'd explain it, i meant faint as in staying up past 2 am.

i stayed up too late again and was still collected by a joja guy. weird, considering they're not in town anymore but Weh

yeah idek i probably had both but yeah mainly that.

the frick hhaa one would think they would have been removed :p

i looked at the wiki and as i suspected, bee houses dont produce anything if they're in the greenhouse ):
meh, it was worth a try at least lmao

i looked at the wiki and as i suspected, bee houses dont produce anything if they're in the greenhouse ):

aw sht damn it :(

but yeah thanks for letting me know before i moved it around D:

Aww that would have been cool for winters. But at least you can grow fruit trees there I guess???

But it'd be nice if your spouse or whoever who sees you would help if you fainted.. Like it's weird as hell when Robins working on your house or something and you pass out right next to her yet she dgaf.

Aww that would have been cool for winters. But at least you can grow fruit trees there I guess???

But it'd be nice if your spouse or whoever who sees you would help if you fainted.. Like it's weird as hell when Robins working on your house or something and you pass out right next to her yet she dgaf.

Indeed.. and idek about that never tried :0

And yeah lol.. I hope they update this.. I get losing weapons are a thing but considering the costs and stuff and rarity of galaxy sword, bruh

Indeed.. and idek about that never tried :0

And yeah lol.. I hope they update this.. I get losing weapons are a thing but considering the costs and stuff and rarity of galaxy sword, bruh
It's mentioned on the wiki that you can cuz in some old patch you could grow trees on the inside pavement of the green house but you can only plant them on the soil now.

Anyway what have you guys been working on in SV? Atm I'm working on fishing and should have it in 2 seasons (spring) cuz only 3 fish to catch. And I also have been gathering all recipes and all the ingredients. Got most of em but will only get all of em finished in summer.

i have actually quit without saving like twice because i lost my sword when i fainted in the mines Lmao............. i was poor af back then and i Really didn't feel like buying another sword ..

I mighta lost my 2nd child cuz he was supposed to be born on an event day rip.

It's mentioned on the wiki that you can cuz in some old patch you could grow trees on the inside pavement of the green house but you can only plant them on the soil now.

Anyway what have you guys been working on in SV? Atm I'm working on fishing and should have it in 2 seasons (spring) cuz only 3 fish to catch. And I also have been gathering all recipes and all the ingredients. Got most of em but will only get all of em finished in summer.

Yeah I know still though.

And yeah finally getting my 2nd child and yeah I should work more on fishing skill as well that skill is so slow >>

Spent a few hours playing it yesterday. Not sure what all the hype was about. I got into it because a friend absolutely LOVED it and spoke very highly of it, so I was looking forward to something extraordinary, and either I've just got to spend more time with it or it isn't my kind of game. Can't figure out which.

Spent a few hours playing it yesterday. Not sure what all the hype was about. I got into it because a friend absolutely LOVED it and spoke very highly of it, so I was looking forward to something extraordinary, and either I've just got to spend more time with it or it isn't my kind of game. Can't figure out which.
Well the start is really slow, but honestly it could just not be your type of game. But for a indie farming sim game by one dude it's rather competent and has a lot to do.

Last edited:
Back