• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling star wands & cherry blossom wands

oppimoo

Professional Cat Lady
Bells
Small Mailbox
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (102) +
hello! i have 4 large fragments and an extra star wand i'm wanting to sell for IGB ;w;
as such, i'm selling the star wand and up to three of either the star wands or cherry blossom wands, please post your offers!
would also prefer to drop off, my island is currently a terraforming mess ;;;

Last edited:
How much are you selling the star wand for? I have 50,000 bells currently That I can offer. Can give more tomorrow if needed

would love a rose wand .. i can offer 500k? i'm not sure what it's worth oof.

that sounds great! sorry for the late reply uwu;; wasn't sure the thread was going to be seen after a couple hours haha
are you available for me to drop off?

Post automatically merged:

i'm going to head to bed (what's a sleep schedule haha), but i'll message you guys tomorrow if you're available!!

Last edited:
that sounds great! sorry for the late reply uwu;; wasn't sure the thread was going to be seen after a couple hours haha
are you available for me to drop off?

Post automatically merged:

i'm going to head to bed (what's a sleep schedule haha), but i'll message you guys tomorrow if you're available!!
Nice! I’ll be on today just let me know a good time for trade ^___^

Back