Giveaway .。:*✮ Star Rod ✮*:。. [Winner announced]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, don't mean to be rude or anything, isn't there only supposed to be one entry? Not calling any specific people out, just wondering

Sorry, don't mean to be rude or anything, isn't there only supposed to be one entry? Not calling any specific people out, just wondering

it's only one entry, so posting multiple times does not increase your chances.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the new entries! :) gonna draw the winner about 5 hours from this post

and yep everyone only gets 1 entry

We've got a couple of offers out there. One is waiting in hopes of finding a red pinwheel to trade for his and the other should be on later that I pm'ed an offer for. I tell ya, there sure are some wonderful perps here. I've seen a lot of luv shown to my girl!!! Like with the house restock!!! 2 peeps sent me a real house when i missed it. I of course sent one back. Super generous luvies, you all know who u are. Gives me the warm fuzzier inside when so many pull together to help out someone.

hahah sounds like it's only a matter of time before you guys get your hands on it ! yeah I'm always seeing people all working together to help somebody with something, it's really sweet :'> well the apple is here if you need it, just lmk

This is super generous & sweet of you!! Here's my entry, and thanks for the giveaway

This giveaway is very generous, thank you. ☆

Hello all, it's time to finally announce the winner of the random draw! There were 73 entries for the star rod, which was honestly a lot more than I expected. :0 I'm a bit sad I can only give it to one of you. And by word of law aka random.org, that person is.....

amye.miller!

Congratulations!!
MNNrpZCCDUThm.gif

Thank you all for entering!

I hope there will be some wands left over from the upcoming contest restocks for those of you still looking!!! may the stars be ever in your favor

gratss amye! and thanks Zane for hosting this!!

Last edited:
Hello all, it's time to finally announce the winner of the random draw! There were 73 entries for the star rod, which was honestly a lot more than I expected. :0 I'm a bit sad I can only give it to one of you. And by word of law aka random.org, that person is.....

amye.miller!

Congratulations!!
MNNrpZCCDUThm.gif

Thank you all for entering!

I hope there will be some wands left over from the upcoming contest restocks for those of you still looking!!! may the stars be ever in your favor

And may the stars be ever in your favor? Really Zane??? Lmao!!!

Congrats Amye!!!

thank you all again <33 and sorry for the suspense there lol didn't realize you were all here already x')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back