• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway 🌸Spring cleaning! Free collectibles!🌷

could I have one of your red carnations? thanks so much!

This is so kind of you!! If it was okay, would I be able to give one of your father's day carnations and emerald a new home?

Could I actually grab that lovely cart or whatever it is too? It’s lovely lol. Thank youuuu!

Hello! May I have a red carnation if its still available? Either way thanks for hosting!

No limit! I have at least 5 famous mushrooms 🍄 looking for a nice garden home.
That’s perfect! I was actually going to ask if I could have 5 if you have some that are relatively consecutive. (Although if that’s too many I’d just take one and a single carnation pls) tysm!

By cart, do you mean carnation? I have a 2019 and a 2016 one left, if you have a preference. 🙃
Ohhh do you mean floral train cart?
Yeah the floral train cart! haha I didn’t get any of those originally so I had no idea what it was called haha. 😂

Aw, this is so sweet of you! I'd love the train piece, I only have the train itself so far. 😅🚂
The message could be something like choo choo. 😂

Thank you so much! Also if you still have any leftover carnations when you decide to wrap up your spring cleaning pls lmk.

Hello, thanks so much for this. Can I please have the house one? I don't any of them yet.
Post automatically merged:

And any message regarding the farewell to New Leaf will be wonderful. Thanks again

Back