[Spoiler] April Fool's Day

fanism

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Spoiler Alert!!

So, Rod moved in to my town after I had a trade with someone. He landed on a really bad spot and I do not like him at all(sorry). So, I ended up TT-ing him out...

I only greet him once and never ever talked to him. Since I know the moving is random, I did not bother to do anything for him.

After 11 villagers had asked to move, not even a single trace did Rod ping me. So, I landed on 4/1...

Blanca was at Rod's house and the game began.... Surprisingly, Rod gave me his pic! I have read you could only get their picture after you had befriended with them. It doesn't look like the case here.

So right now, I am back to TT-ing.... Rod needs to be out or I will go crazy.

If it matters to you, looks like you do not need to do anything and you will still get the villagers' pics when 4/1 arrived.

Yeah, doesn't matter if you are friends or not. You get their pic if you win.

ALSO, why is it always the tenth villager that never moves?

yeah, on April fool's day you get their pic if you guess the imposter.

lol it's because you need 1 villager to move out before your 10th does, I think.

Yup, as long as you win the game, you can get their picture no matter.

ALSO, why is it always the tenth villager that never moves?
lol it's because you need 1 villager to move out before your 10th does, I think.

Oh my god, this just broke me. Please don't be serious D: I have 9 dreamies in my town. I moved a villager out because I'm waiting for a dreamy (to be my 10th), however, I got a voided villager while waiting. And I've been TT'ing like crazy trying to get rid of the 10th move-in... And now this is scaring me ;-;

You don't need one villager to move out. It's totally random who moves out.
So don't worry, Cou. You'll be able to get out the voided villager!

update here: 17 villagers had asked to move, but Rod is still here.

Since 16 is a magical number to the villagers cycling. I am going to try up to 26 (16 + one chance for each villager). If Rod still doesn't ping to move, I will let go one of my other villager which I am not sure which one. Yikes.

Oh, and the funny thing is Fang and Jay never asked out of these 17. They were the longest residents of my town.

Last edited:
Erik was my 10th villager and he pinged me days after he moved in from the campsite o:

Back