• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Splatfest Inkcoming!!! (November 2023)

What's your go-to greeting?

• Handshake

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Fist-Bump

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hug

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

kilusion2011

"Will you go on to victory...or defeat?"
Bells
Switch
8052-2786-1128
Coco
Lobo

What's your go-to greeting?

A new Splatfest has been announced for Splatoon 3 for the first region-locked theme for Europe and Americas!
We have three choices, Handshake vs Fist Bump vs Hug! Which option will you pick and why? What are your opinions of this Splatfest? Discuss!

For me, I'm going with hug! I love giving hugs whenever I see my friends and family, very strong hugs too!

I was between handshake or hug, but in the end I chose handshake as it’s the most universal. I only hug people I’m close to and I never fist bump.

I was between handshake or hug, but in the end I chose handshake as it’s the most universal. I only hug people I’m close to and I never fist bump.
That's a pretty good point! I like your reason why you picked your team :]

this one is weird to me bc i do fist bump or hug, but only as goodbyes. i do handshakes of course but for people ive never met before in a formal setting, i never greet anyone with any of these. im tempted to switch my region to latin america and pick team aguacate lol
I think i'll pick hug because that's what I do for farewells.

Back