• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Species Polls! Day 1-5 PENGUINS!

Favorite Penguin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dude_Skillz

Bob do be the best cat tho
Bells
Welcome to the Species Polls!
I'm here to decide which villager is the highest ranked of each species!
it works like this:
each day I'll upload 5 threads of 5 different species. they are completely random. these polls are inspire by @Satlyy and @Rosie977 Rainbow polls, and Magus' Personality polls!
vote for your favorite one! you can vote for 1-2!
for the species with only a few villagers, all of them will be an option. ones with 10+ will have what I think are the most popular. there will always be an "other" option.
if you decide to go with "other", please format your reply like this
Other: <villager name>

anything else you'd like to include.

finishing off Day one with a bang! PENGUINS!
C'mon. they're so chubby and they have the little flippers AHHH! here are the contestants:
Aurora NewHorizon.png
Boomer.png
Cube NewHorizon.png
Hopper NewHorizon.png
Roald NewHorizon.png
Iggly.png
Wade.png
Sprinkle.png
Tex.png

Update: 24 hours in
1st Place: SPRINKLE

2nd Place: ROALD

3rd Place: AURORA

Last edited:
This was another difficult one for me. I ended up voting for Roald and Wade. Roald is one of the Jock villagers that I would like to have in my town, and for a good reason. He is so derpy and cute, I just love it! ❤️ Wade is a fairly new villager that I didn’t know existed until NH. He is so cute and I love his faded colors. 😍

so many good penguins! However, I feel like Aurora just barely beats out Hopper for my favorite of the bunch.

Puck is actually a weird villager to me. He looks like an ice hockey player, yet he isn’t a Jock villager. In my opinion, Puck and Iggly or Roald should switch personalities... 😂

Not a big fan of the penguins but I voted for Hopper and Sprinkle! :)

They're all precious. I love them all. ;-; Picked Wade though since he's the one I have on my island.

Look at Sprinkle! Didn't realize she was so popular! I voted for Roald and Aurora... although Sprinkle is great, too. :)

I've never come across any of these penguins before (we had a different one in our campsite once, but I can't remember her name).

Looking at the images, Wade and Roald stand out to me as the coolest designs.

Hopper looks kind of cool and I normally go for the more grumpy villagers, but those red eyes are a bit off-putting!

My absolute favorite of the Penguin villagers is definitely Hopper. He has that unique design with the Macaroni or Rockhopper penguin crest/eyebrows, the red eyes, and the ever-endearing Cranky personality. He's been a favorite villager of mine since the GameCube days when I first saw him.

The second vote is a tough choice, but I'll give it to Sprinkle. I was tempted to give it to Boomer since I like his pilot design, but Sprinkle is a teensy bit more aesthetically pleasing with her light blue coloration.

Penguins are a pretty great species all around for me, especially since my favorite animal in the real world is the penguin.

My favorite is definitely Cube. He was in my City Folk town for a while and often talked with Alfonso (one of my absolute favorites).

Though he's not on this poll, Puck is another penguin who I like. His hockey theme is cute.

One vote for Sprinkle and one more vote for my uchi penguin.
Other: Flo
Both are my dreamies and has been with me since New Leaf.
Love them a lot. :love:

Last edited:
sprinkle!! she’s literally amazing and i love her🥺

i would gladly die for roald and iggly, though ;w;

wade is the coolest imo his literally a baby chick and i love his Gradients

honorable mention - aurora, she was in my island as my starter normal and she was really cute and fun

Back