• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Special character you dislike?

Big Forum User

Snow queen of Arendelle
Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Is there a special character from acnl you just can't stand or are mad at? In this case, a special character can be a shop owner, a visitor, islanders, you get the idea.

You're wondering who mine is? I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO mad at Resetti. Gabi moved away and it's all his fault :( . Gabi wanted to tell me he was moving at the same time Resetti was yelling at me. By the time Resetti was done, Gabi had walked away.

3 days later, he moved away.

And he never asked me or warned me.

RESETTI THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

lol well if you didn't reset nothing would have ever happened

UGHHH TOM NOOK YOU GREEDY LOAN SHARK... I PAID OU HALF A MILLION AND WHAT DO I GET? A ROOM SMALLER THAN MY BATHROOM!

Saharah! STOP GIVING ME COMMON STUFF. I WANT THE RARES!

isabelle...

omg so much wok! hav to cancel projekt! sry myr!

Isabelle is incredibly annoying sometimes. How dare she tell me what I can and can't do in my own town hall! I wish the Mayor character would be asleep in the office chair whilst other people play..

I myself don't dislike any characters, some, like Isabelle, annoy me at times, but then they always redeem themselves.

Oh wait, apart from Lyle. So annoying.

I don`t like that cranky clerk in the post office..... She annoys me....

I btw LOVE the captain who brings you to the island. He is so awesome, I even like his singing, gheghe. :D

Last edited:
There's only one character. Only one. You know? Guess who? Lyle. I hate him. He talks. Too much. Way too much. Like this. Why? I don't get it. It's too slow. Much too slow. Gotta stop. Can't. Stand. It.

JUST GIVE ME MY STINKIN' HOUSE REPORT!

Last edited:
Gracie, you're not cool.
Just please move in, and gimme my department store. :p

At least she doesn't have a car for us to clean in this game.
FOR AN UGLY SHIRT, MIGHT I ADD.

Last edited:
Gabi is a girl... buuuuut
I don't see the point of Kicks tbh. I would love to befriend him more, but I don't need shoes as much as I need clothes. I feel like if his store was connected to the Able Sisters I would visit him a lot more.

I have mixed feelings about Kapp'n.. Like some of his songs are kind of catchy, but he keeps hitting on me and calling me cute and it's like you have a wife and kid man, show some respect hahaha. Especially as I'm not sure how old my character is supposed to be..

lol well if you didn't reset nothing would have ever happened

UGHHH TOM NOOK YOU GREEDY LOAN SHARK... I PAID OU HALF A MILLION AND WHAT DO I GET? A ROOM SMALLER THAN MY BATHROOM!

LOL THIS IS FUNNY!! Oh my biggest grudge on Leila! Stupid Kapp with his stupid family gahhhh they re all scammer!! scammer and scammer!! Tortimer why do you have to recruit scammer?!!

I'm a curmudgeon, so everyone annoys me.

Police dog: If there's nothing going on, he tells me Pete is making his rounds. Okay, dude, you told me he makes his rounds at 9 and 5 on weekdays YESTERDAY.

Isabelle: I seriously wanted to slap her when she said I couldn't build a zen garden where I had planned it for DAYS. "It needs to be back blah blah" No, it doesn't. It doesn't need THREE SPACES between the top of it and the event center. Also, I find it so ironic on certain holidays I can't work and "should enjoy the fresh air outside" but she stays in all day.

Pete: If my mailbox is full on one character, he tells my other character that I should empty it. Okay ... well, like the beeping mailbox wasn't annoying enough, now you have to go berate my neighbor about it?

Blathers/Celeste: Hooo...hmmm? *shock* Gawd, I came in here literally 2 minutes ago and you've already fallen asleep AGAIN?

Kicks: Please move that huge head of yours when I'm trying to try on your shoes. I can't see what it looks like if your ugly hat and big head is in the way.

Leila: Pwease stop twalking wike dis! And I don't want to play grocery market with you - you rip me off.

Gram: No, the island items aren't too exotic for me, I just wanted to know how much you were selling it for. That's really no way to treat a customer. In fact, YOUR ONLY CUSTOMER.

I don't really "dislike" anyone per se. I actually like all of the NPC characters.

...but Isabelle I haven't liked since the beginning. When ACNL was still in pre-production I was excited about it. But now? I just...don't care much about her and find her needy and annoying. I would love if the next game we can just have a helper of our choosing from our villagers. I like Digby more than her, I think I'd even be happier with Digby.

Back