Sora Signature Competition.

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
Yes, we're getting a mod to lock the old one since the poll was screwed up so here's the accurate poll.

I don't even care if I lose or win. This signature I made did improve my GFX skills and that's all I need.

Nikoking said:
I don't even care if I lose or win. This signature I made did improve my GFX skills and that's all I need.
Jas0n cheers.

I may not have voted for you now, but in a month of so I think you'll be much better than most of the people on this forum :p

Jas0n said:
Nikoking said:
Jas0n cheers.

I may not have voted for you now, but in a month of so I think you'll be much better than most of the people on this forum :p
Hey thanks for the compliment ;) .

I don't see how Chris's is winning...
All he's really done is add a C4D (Without doing anything to it) as a background, used the picture and text...
No skill used at all.
The people voting must have no idea how easily he'll have made that and how much of it isn't his own work.

I voted for Kailinn because I like the simplicity.
I really like Niko's though because it's got more than just a C4D and he's used some pretty cool effects. I also love the smudging!
But Kailinn still got my vote.
It was very close though!

SAMwich said:
All he's really done is add a C4D (Without doing anything to it) as a background, used the picture and text...
No skill used at all.
The people voting must have no idea how easily he'll have made that and how much of it isn't his own work.

I really like Niko's though because it's got more than just a C4D and he's used some pretty cool effects. I also love the smudging!
This.

Chris' sucks, Niko's getting there and Kalinn's is boring but probably the best there.

EDIT: Ew, I'm now this horrid grey colour >:

SAMwich said:
No skill used at all.

Quote for the truth. Yeah, I'm not a big guy on C4Ds, I use them but I like to add other effects for a more simple and clean style.

@Jason Look at the bright side, you're an NES rank.

Jas0n said:
SAMwich said:
No skill used at all.

This.

Chris' sucks, Niko's getting there and Kalinn's is boring but probably the best there.

Yeah, Chris'll be great someday. But the most talented at the moment is Kailinn.
And Grey's not as good as my yellow :3

SAMwich said:
Jas0n said:
SAMwich said:
No skill used at all.

This.

Yeah, Chris'll be great someday
I doubt that XD

Jas0n said:
SAMwich said:
Jas0n said:
SAMwich said:
No skill used at all.

This.

Yeah, Niko'll be great someday
I doubt that XD
LMAO I meant Niko xD xD

Back