Some random bunny is coming

Thanks! Wow, I never even knew these things existed. lol. It's pretty cool looking. :]

You probably didn't know because they were never released outside of Japan. In Japan they had something called the Famicom (NES equivalent) Disk System. It was an add-on to the Famicom so games could be basically played off of a modified, Famicom-specific floppy disk. Zelda 2 was actually released as a Disk System game in Japan.

Whenever Disk System games released outside of Japan, it was put on a standard cartridge. Honestly, that was probably for the best. See, floppy disks have the same problem as old cassette tapes and VHS tapes. They have magnetic tape media that degrades over time. It's probably hard to find any Disk System games that still work nowadays. But Famicom and NES cartridges will still work.

Last edited:
It's out in America, correct? Just wanna make sure before I go out of my way to the bookstore. (It has the NinZone. The McDonald's venues actually don't have it in my area anymore...)

Yes it's out in NA at a Nintendo Zone. Lucky EU and Japan get it thru spotpass.
It took an hour for a NZ McDonalds in Canada to work. Think the workers replacing the signs outside were missing up the wifi.

Yes it's out in NA at a Nintendo Zone. Lucky EU and Japan get it thru spotpass.
It took an hour for a NZ McDonalds in Canada to work. Think the workers replacing the signs outside were missing up the wifi.
Thanks, I just got back. B&N's town is holding high school football finals tomorrow in the stadium and there was soooo much traffic... But I mean...the McDonald's venues won't work AT ALL. Won't even connect to AT&T WiFi.

Is it out on Spotpass? I always get the dates mixed up for which days it's at NintendoZone and which it's on spotpass... (I'm in NA)
North America won't do SpotPass for some reason... You have to go to a Nintendo Zone. (Unless, of course, you use the phone hotspot trick.)

Back