Some random bunny is coming

Finally! I've been so impatient to hear some kind of an announcement about those Nintendo items ever since I saw that qr code of that hacker. I need these items for my department store; I put remodeling that on hold just because I saw there were more display items that I could use. :] I'm so excited.

I didn't play the old Animal Crossing games long enough to know any of these old characters :/

I have never heard of Claude. .-.

But seriously Nintendo, when can we have Meow, Ketchup and Woolio as DLC?

Good point.
Unless they throw out some new Promo cards :D

It would be nice to have some super rare cards that are actually harder to find than the rest... like pokemon do.

Maybe later SP cards could be exclusive returning villagers? I'd rather have that than multiple outfits for everyone.

I have never heard of Claude. .-.

But seriously Nintendo, when can we have Meow, Ketchup and Woolio as DLC?

Meow Ketchup and Woolio are my top forgotten AC villagers I want to come back!
Especially Woolio!! If you are reading this and also love Woolio please speak up! He is fabulous!!! I want him in NL so much...

I don't know Claude. I didn't play AC:GC very long and I didn't have him in my town. But I want those items. O_O

anyone know what the wiiu and 3ds games on the display are

i'm p sure we have figured out all the wii u ones except the first one and all the 3ds except the last one

From left to right

Wii U- Hyrule Warriors, Pikmin 3, Mario Party 10, Xenoblade X, Splatoon and MK8

3DS- Majora's Mask, Xenoblade, Tomodachi Collection, (Have no idea), Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Girls Mode 3

Ah finally the next DLC villager was announced, I don`t think I?ve had Claude in my Game Cube town so
he?ll be a new villager for me^^

Last edited:
Looking forward to getting him! I have to remember to get them, because I forgot to get the one with the 7-11 items and I hate myself for it. =[

From left to right

Wii U- Hyrule Warriors, Pikmin 3, Mario Party 10, Xenoblade X, Splatoon and MK8

3DS- Majora's Mask, Xenoblade, Tomodachi Collection, (Have no idea), Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Girls Mode 3

:O
Good eyes haha.

Woolio!! I never had Claude but I did have Woolio. I hope they bring them all back!

Woolio!! I never had Claude but I did have Woolio. I hope they bring them all back!
they probably only bring those returning villagers that were in the first leak. if woolio was one of them yay otherwise.. ^^;

Is he moved to streetpass yet? Or is it tomorrow? I think last I heard it's usually 1-15th of the month but I can't recall...

Back