Some random bunny is coming

Anyone know what time I should be able to grab Claude upstairs? Or do I need to go to a Nintendo Zone to do it? Right now, it's 12:17 AM and when I click on it, it says I already got the downloaded content.

Anyone know what time I should be able to grab Claude upstairs? Or do I need to go to a Nintendo Zone to do it? Right now, it's 12:17 AM and when I click on it, it says I already got the downloaded content.

hm, i wonder.. here he unlocked at midnight and the contest at 8am -_- so either in a few hours or they'll handle it like louie and felyne in the US, that he is exclusive to nintendo zone for a few days before he comes to spotpass..

Gotta do it through NinZone~ I tried via regular wifi and got the same message, but then I set up my 'attwifi' hotspot and got him right away.

Last edited:
Aw, man~ I had Claude on the Gamecube. He came back and visited a month or so after moving out. It was so sentimental. Really looking forward to seeing him again!

I had Claude too! Nostalgia hitting me right in the feels. I miss Bea from the Gamecube version too. ='(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kind of hope they ditch Nintendo Zone and just rely on Spotpass. There isn't a single place in my state that has the Nintendo Zone. Spotpass can at least reach everyone...

I had Claude too! Nostalgia hitting me right in the feels. I miss Bea from the Gamecube version too. ='(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kind of hope they ditch Nintendo Zone and just rely on Spotpass. There isn't a single place in my state that has the Nintendo Zone. Spotpass can at least reach everyone...

You can make your own with your phone~ just create a hot spot network, name it attwifi and don't put a password on it. When you want to download NinZone stuff, just turn it on and use that to connect :D I don't know where I'd go if I didn't use this method, as I don't think my state has any either...

Ugh Nintendo Zone. I wish Nintendo would stop this. I can't go to McDonald's this week. Hopefully Claude becomes available on SpotPass next week. That's been the pattern (except for Filly) thus far in the US - 1 week exclusive to Nintendo Zone, then it's on SpotPass too.

I got Clyde via attwifi.. and I love the tiny new 3ds items! They will definitely be fun to add to some villagers houses (or a shop, obviously).

You can make your own with your phone~ just create a hot spot network, name it attwifi and don't put a password on it. When you want to download NinZone stuff, just turn it on and use that to connect :D I don't know where I'd go if I didn't use this method, as I don't think my state has any either...

I tried doing this but it says "Could not find the network attwifi;" I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong. -sigh- I really didn't want to have to go out to McDonald's or Best Buy.

Edit: Tomorrow I have work so, I can go there after work. -_- *silently curses and shakes fist at NintendoZone*

Last edited:
aaa ok im trying the hotspot thing, it would save me a whole lot to not have to go to mcd or anything anymore (esp since there's also a hoopa event) but.. do i have to take off password? i read somewhere that you have to take off password but?? i spent an hour trying to find it but i can't seem to take off the password.. im using iphone 5 if anyone has any tips..

edit: damn hotspot didn't work for me :/ i just used my router and it worked.

Last edited:
I though the hotspot trick didn't work anymore since last year as the network had to have a specific IP or something...

In EU it's available through normal wifi.

oh, i've been trying to get the hotspot trick to work on my android for a while now, but just fail always.. -_-;

I though the hotspot trick didn't work anymore since last year as the network had to have a specific IP or something...

In EU it's available through normal wifi.

The hotspot trick still works fine except that since the changes last year, it has to be an open network with no security. But no specific IP or MAC is necessary.

One thing that gives a lot of people problems -- if you have your home wifi turned on, a 3ds will refuse to connect to the fake hotspot and will stay on your regular connection instead. You have to turn it off or block it in the 3ds system settings.

It used to be much easier, but it still works fine (although -- McDonald's changed their wifi, it's not attwifi anymore. so if they get an exclusive you need the correct SSID, I don't remember it though. Used it for the Hoopa distro yesterday.)

It works through normal Wi-Fi for me. I really like all the items that came with him.

Does anyone remember what the correct SSID is (anyone that lives in the US, I mean)?

Last edited:
Back