Buying some hybrids! Blue roses, purple tulips, black hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking to buy a few hybrids. :)
I'm specifically looking for:
- one of each black flower
- 10 gold roses
- 6 blue roses
Other than that I'm just looking for a mix of some pretty hybrids to decorate my town with. I'm rather interested in purple flowers but I'm really open to anything!

IGB or BTB, name your price. :)
Pick up or delivery is both fine.
Thank you so much!

I've got 2 blue roses, 3 purple roses, 2 purple tulips, 1 purple pansy and 20 purple violets which I could give you for 24 TBT.

The violets are normal flowers so I'm not really interested in buying those, but I'd very gladly buy the rest you've got. :O What would be your price without the violets?

The violets are normal flowers so I'm not really interested in buying those, but I'd very gladly buy the rest you've got. :O What would be your price without the violets?

The price without the violets would be 16 TBT.

Done! Gate is open and I sent the payment!

Perfect! :D Pickup or delivery? Let me know when you are available and I'll send over the tbt! Thank you so much!

Alright, sorry for the wait I will let you know when I'm ready (in a few minutes)! I'll add you, send over the money and open my gate asap.

Done! Gates are open, thank you so much! :D

Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry for the inconvenience but my wifi bugged and it's all gone. :( I hope you didn't lose your stuff? Either way I'm already leaving you a positive wifi rating because this is totally my own dumb wifi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back