• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying some hybrids! Blue roses, purple tulips, black hybrids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I'm looking to buy a few hybrids. :)
I'm specifically looking for:
- one of each black flower
- 10 gold roses
- 6 blue roses
Other than that I'm just looking for a mix of some pretty hybrids to decorate my town with. I'm rather interested in purple flowers but I'm really open to anything!

IGB or BTB, name your price. :)
Pick up or delivery is both fine.
Thank you so much!

I've got 2 blue roses, 3 purple roses, 2 purple tulips, 1 purple pansy and 20 purple violets which I could give you for 24 TBT.

The violets are normal flowers so I'm not really interested in buying those, but I'd very gladly buy the rest you've got. :O What would be your price without the violets?

The violets are normal flowers so I'm not really interested in buying those, but I'd very gladly buy the rest you've got. :O What would be your price without the violets?

The price without the violets would be 16 TBT.

Done! Gate is open and I sent the payment!

Perfect! :D Pickup or delivery? Let me know when you are available and I'll send over the tbt! Thank you so much!

Alright, sorry for the wait I will let you know when I'm ready (in a few minutes)! I'll add you, send over the money and open my gate asap.

Done! Gates are open, thank you so much! :D

Oh my gosh I'm so so sorry for the inconvenience but my wifi bugged and it's all gone. :( I hope you didn't lose your stuff? Either way I'm already leaving you a positive wifi rating because this is totally my own dumb wifi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back