• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

so... tell me about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunset_succulent

starcloudnight
Bells
Blue Star Fragment
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Tasty Cake
i’ve been seeing a couple of accounts a lot recently, so i want to know you guys better! idk if you guys have seen me around, but i hope i’m... amusing enough? idk. you can be as open as you want i’m not prying

or trying to sound like i am haha ;u;

hey! im vivian :) im turning 18 in 16 days and im really interested in painting, and politics (im hoping to go to law school eventually). im biracial (but not really bc these are ethnicities, idk what else to call it) half mexican, half indian! however, my native language is spanish. my favorite color is pink and i love fashion and clothes c:

so i know you’ve seen me around lmao but figured i’d uh post here anyways :p so hewwo, my name is xara and i’m 18! i love in canada and am of italian/scottish-irish heritage. i have an 11 year old cat and spend a lot of time by myself as i am uh introverted lmao. i’m into stuff like writing and makeup and procrastinate far more than i should :>

Hi! I'm Corrie! I'm 25 year old female who is a Graphic Designer! I absolutely love writing and playing games with friends and family. Video games and board/card games. I love going for walks and just being out in nature too. I'm an ESFP so I tend to talk a lot but I'm friendly and love talking with people! I also really love cats and sweets. I'm a sucker for cute and pretty things and love minimalism and decluttering. Cooking and baking is another thing I like to do and I think I'm pretty good at it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back