• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Snowifer's Art Shop- [RLC Only]

hey Snowifer!! :blush:💚 is it possible for me to make two orders at once? if not let me know!
Style: simple chibi fullbody
References:
Details (pose/background/props/etc): just the spray can he's holding but you can add anything or any pose you'd like!
Payment: 250 tbt

Style: simple chibi full body
References:
Details (pose/background/props/etc): anything you'd like :))
Payment: 250 tbt
Hi! Yeah, you can totally order multiple! Everything looks good, so I'll add you to a slot <3

Hullo can I order an icon

Style: Team Flair icon (red)
References:
*can the K on her jacket be changed to a R for Redd

fye team jacket.jpeg
Details (pose/background/props/etc): pumped up pose, fire-y background, no props needed!
Payment: 50tbt

Thanks for considering! ♥

Last edited:
hi!!! i would love to get one of these if there is still space!

Style: Team Flair Icon (red)
References:
image0.jpeg

Details (pose/background/props/etc): i love the pom-pom one that you have as an example, and any red background is perfect! would it be possible for me to still have the red heart lollipop earrings showing? (no worries if not!)

thank you so much for considering!

Hullo can I order an icon

Style: Team Flair icon (red)
References:
*can the K on her jacket be changed to a R for Redd

View attachment 375688
Details (pose/background/props/etc): pumped up pose, fire-y background, no props needed!

Thanks for considering! ♥
hi!!! i would love to get one of these if there is still space!

Style: Team Flair Icon (red)
References:

Details (pose/background/props/etc): i love the pom-pom one that you have as an example, and any red background is perfect! would it be possible for me to still have the red heart lollipop earrings showing? (no worries if not!)

thank you so much for considering!
I'll add both of you to a slot! Make sure to send the tbt <3

Jas, I can try to fit in the earrings, but they might be covered by the pom poms.

• Love
Reactions: Fye
How much would it cost for a blue team chibi art Hornsby using the feelin’ it reaction

Last edited:
How much would it cost for a blue team chibi art Hornsby using the feelin’ it reaction
Hi, did you want a team flair icon? or a chibi that is blue team themed? the icon would be 50 tbt while the chibi would be 400.
Could you also send a reference for the reaction?

Style: Simple Chibi Icon
References: I’ll post them below
Details (pose/background/props/etc): with a tropical background
Payment: 100 tbt
0942E8FF-2EAC-4869-BA02-DD46B25DCCC2.jpeg
452FCC9D-06E4-4BB9-852C-0CB3D33B122E.jpeg

Last edited:
Oops I meant chibi doodle
Hornsby doing Feelin’ it
3714F4FD-6E9E-4964-8E7D-AFE17FD17141.jpeg

EF7601BC-1C42-4281-A952-B9FAAB749C8E.png
chibi doodle and blue team