• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Snow

Trundle

Voted Best RPer (TBT Awards 2016)
Bells
Pink Balloon
Pink Balloon
Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Toy Hammer
Dreamy Party Popper
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
NgyPw.jpg

This picture doesn't fully capture the actual amount of snow we're getting, but it's quite a bit! Anyone else getting a lot? Also, do you like snow?

We have about 4 inches. I absolutely love watching it snow, but when it's time to drive... forget it.
I don't like sitting in my car for 15min while the ice melts off my windshield. But somehow I still love snow!

I'm in upstate New York at the moment, and they have over a foot, plus it's snowed every night, adding to that. Back home, we have less, but still a decent amount. Now this is good snowboarding weather!

image.jpg

I'm in upstate New York at the moment, and they have over a foot, plus it's snowed every night, adding to that. Back home, we have less, but still a decent amount. Now this is good snowboarding weather!

View attachment 2457

Nice picture! Did you take it?
Also, there's been two snowstorms this week. One today/during the night and one was a few days ago. I'll see if I can take a picture of how high it is all together when I go out to shovel/snowblow later.

Nice picture! Did you take it?
Also, there's been two snowstorms this week. One today/during the night and one was a few days ago. I'll see if I can take a picture of how high it is all together when I go out to shovel/snowblow later.
Yep. I just took out my phone and took it. It's beautiful up here.

image.jpg

I have a love/hate relationship with where I live. I'm in the middle of nowhere, but it's so gorgeous out here. c:
Took this right up the road from me. Isn't it pretty~?
602355_464149670303443_959762509_n.jpg

Yeah! All the pictures are looking awesome!
I just shoveled and decided to jump off my deck. After I barrel rolled down the snow hill I stood up and had snow up to my waist, which is probably between 2 or 3 feet of snow in some areas.

I'm in Missouri and we got a couple of inches a couple nights ago. It was really pretty :) I've been out of town since the day after it snowed so it'll probably be mostly gone by the time I get home tonight. We'll have to see.
We didn't get any snow last year after November due to that weird thing with the fronts keeping all the snow and cold temperatures up north, so it was really nice to get snow at least once this year. I'm hoping for more later on. Apparently the area where I go to college got over a foot of snow recently, which is really strange because they never get that much. I would love to see that much snow :) It's so pretty

i am in desert and there no snow :((((((((((((((

Im in Georgia >-<, so nope.... only seen snow about once. which is mostly just ice... sigh :(

It's not snowing in London...yet!

I'm home again, and we only have about an inch. It's been above freezing, though, so most of it has melted.

i'm from france and i've seen snow last week ...
a little picture :

286604_3427035613485_1638366419_o.jpg

Guys look at all this snow where I live

hurricane_Charlie%20001.jpg

I LIVE IN FLORIDA.

Back