• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Sneaky villager

Eloise

The Yellow Elephant
Bells
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Mailbox
ど
う
Hey there! I haven't posted in a while, I kinda had a mini hiatus from New Leaf.
Anyway, one of my villagers moved out recently which left me with 8. I was expecting another villager so today I created a new character to see where the new plot would be and who would be there. I didn't see a plot though but I thought I might as well check one more time by creating another new character. Still nothing. So by now I thought it would be safe to go play on my main. Next thing you know Mott has a plot in an unwanted spot and I'm really annoyed, he was so sneaky! I thought I would be totally safe but obviously not. Has this happened to anyone else? I found this really weird as before, a villager plot would appear most times I expect it to. Maybe I was just unlucky? :confused:

If there was no plot maybe you should've saved that new character before loading up as mayor? That should prevent what happened to you :c

You should have placed the new characters house. Then there would be no sneaky villager

That's very true! Although I hate the big dirt patch the tent leaves behind when I delete the character. I guess I thought it would be safe as it's never happened before.

Back