• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Snake Mom's (NOT AS CRAPPY) Crappy Art Shop (Closed Temporarily...)

Ref: you choose! her(foxy) her(goldenrod) or her(emerald)
Description: foxy has no shoes, goldenrod has a small heart shaped birthmark on her cheek, and emerald has a butterfly shaped birthmark on her forehead
Offer: im low on tbt so maybe 60 ?

thank you kaydee!

can you draw irl people ? mayors ?

I can attempt irl people, I haven't had too much practice but I'm good at roughing it I guess? only thing I've done a scribble of recently was my man candy.
AflCh0Z.png

Mayors come more naturally to me though, since they're already cartoony enough. =]

I can attempt irl people, I haven't had too much practice but I'm good at roughing it I guess? only thing I've done a scribble of recently was my man candy.
AflCh0Z.png

Mayors come more naturally to me though, since they're already cartoony enough. =]

if you could draw me irl I can offer 150 tbt? if you're up for it of course :)

it can be as cartoony as you want too

Last edited:

Got it finished up today, sorry about the wait we had an internet issue. =[ I left out the glasses cause I think you looked cuter just with the freckles. Hope you like it! =D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got it finished up today, sorry about the wait we had an internet issue. =[ I left out the glasses cause I think you looked cuter just with the freckles. Hope you like it! =D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!! X

Back