Shop Snake Mom's (NOT AS CRAPPY) Crappy Art Shop (Closed Temporarily...)

Ref: you choose! her(foxy) her(goldenrod) or her(emerald)
Description: foxy has no shoes, goldenrod has a small heart shaped birthmark on her cheek, and emerald has a butterfly shaped birthmark on her forehead
Offer: im low on tbt so maybe 60 ?

thank you kaydee!

can you draw irl people ? mayors ?

I can attempt irl people, I haven't had too much practice but I'm good at roughing it I guess? only thing I've done a scribble of recently was my man candy.
AflCh0Z.png

Mayors come more naturally to me though, since they're already cartoony enough. =]

I can attempt irl people, I haven't had too much practice but I'm good at roughing it I guess? only thing I've done a scribble of recently was my man candy.
AflCh0Z.png

Mayors come more naturally to me though, since they're already cartoony enough. =]

if you could draw me irl I can offer 150 tbt? if you're up for it of course :)

it can be as cartoony as you want too

Last edited:

Got it finished up today, sorry about the wait we had an internet issue. =[ I left out the glasses cause I think you looked cuter just with the freckles. Hope you like it! =D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got it finished up today, sorry about the wait we had an internet issue. =[ I left out the glasses cause I think you looked cuter just with the freckles. Hope you like it! =D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much!! X

Back