Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #6!! (PRIME WINS!)

i'll sign up.
i've been practicing, so no more spamming. B)

You should put a warning in this tournament to remind people that they must play their games if they sign up and to consider finals if they have finals. I dunno, but how much do you want to bet that people will use that excuse multiple times in this one?

You should put a warning in this tournament to remind people that they must play their games if they sign up and to consider finals if they have finals. I dunno, but how much do you want to bet that people will use that excuse multiple times in this one?

I hope they can take a few minutes out of their finals schedule to play Smash if that's the case. If they signed up, the only final they should be seeing is Final D. Haha, nah but nothing a little Dairy Queen won't fix. I'll just throw a warning up and maybe even in that warning add a blacklist if it's a repeat offender.

Also, is Kongo Jungle 64 legal and can we have any stage if the other player agrees?

I'm gonna say no to both.
DK Jungle because of the cannon and the latter because just keep it simple and go by the playables.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I still join or am I just gonna have to cry in the corner alone ;-;

You're in, #20.
Need 12 more and then we an get started!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait what do you guys mean by dairy queen

Dairy Queen/Disqualification/DQ

I'm gonna say no to both.
DK Jungle because of the cannon and the latter because just keep it simple and go by the playables.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You're in, #20.
Need 12 more and then we an get started!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dairy Queen/Disqualification/DQ

Yay :D now I show everyone how bad at the game I am!

Back