• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

It says there's a new post from Jav but the newest post is from Jeremy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, nevermind.

My opponent and I keep getting error codes when we try to join a room. What shall we do?

My opponent and I keep getting error codes when we try to join a room. What shall we do?

Pretty sure somethings up with Nintendo's server because now I cannot connect to Smash online at all, I keep getting the server error.

Idk how late you'll be up tonight, but we can shoot for tomorrow around 2pm EST if that works for you.

Smash online worked for me just fine right now.
I checked earlier too after Glake's post and it said the online was running smooth.
It must bad connection on one of your guys end or something.

I recommend either trying again tomorrow or I weed out the bad connection and shoot em some DQ idk.

Smash online worked for me just fine right now.
I checked earlier too after Glake's post and it said the online was running smooth.
It must bad connection on one of your guys end or something.

I recommend either trying again tomorrow or I weed out the bad connection and shoot em some DQ idk.

I couldn't connect to the server tho. lol it was weird.

I would have wanted to try again today but there was a blackout from 8am CST until around noon. Then after that I had stuff to do and I wasn't available until now.

What should we do?

I would have wanted to try again today but there was a blackout from 8am CST until around noon. Then after that I had stuff to do and I wasn't available until now.

What should we do?

Not gonna be home tomorrow really so ya got til Tuesday morning west coast best coast time.

May have to hand put a double DQ I don't even know.
Weird situation brewing here lol.

Welp, I'm running on zero sleep and have to keep the volume on half mute, but I'll try my best tonight.

Last edited:
As for the next tourny, I'm thinking doubles. But, that probably might not work so, yeah, decide away.

I don't think doubles would work, but if someone wants to try it, I think it should be separate from the main line of tournaments we've been having. (Meaning it can run at the same time as singles)

Last edited:
As for the next tourny, I'm thinking doubles. But, that probably might not work so, yeah, decide away.

I'm down for a little double double.
It'd be a ***** to get matches together though, more than it is now.
Also, more chance for lag rip.

I'm down for a little double double.
It'd be a ***** to get matches together though, more than it is now.
Also, more chance for lag rip.

Maybe if we do doubles, it's 2 players per console. So I have to bug some IRL friend to play with me, therefore it will be less of a pain to harrass 3 other people online to find a suitable playtime.

Reminder that Boidoh vs Glake match deadline is sometime tomorrow.

Try your best to get it working and done.
If not, I just might have to Double DQ or you guys could choose one or the other to move on I don't know lul.

Reminder that Boidoh vs Glake match deadline is sometime tomorrow.

Try your best to get it working and done.
If not, I just might have to Double DQ or you guys could choose one or the other to move on I don't know lul.

You can give Boidoh the win. Going to be pretty busy most of the week, and it seems we couldn't find a proper time to play today.

Good luck to all the remaining participants tho.

You can give Boidoh the win. Going to be pretty busy most of the week, and it seems we couldn't find a proper time to play today.

Good luck to all the remaining participants tho.
Alright I'll shoot Boidoh the W.
Hope you don't have anything that will keep you from fully participatin next tourney m8!

Last edited:
We are down to the wire here folks.
There's just a few matches left to be played.
I wanted to take the time to say thank you all for making this tourney pretty sweet.
I say pretty sweet because the amount of DQ I handed out was immense haha just messing.
It's been a blast though forreal guys and we are looking at the last match-up's right here:

xRush101 vs Boidoh

Capella vs winner of above match

ThePhil vs winner of above match (Loser's Finals//best of 5)

Prime vs winner of above match (Grand Finals//best of 5//second set if necessary)

Thanks again guys and gals.
Also, I believe the Wii U Tourney #5 should be up tomorrow so stay tuned and be ready to sign-up and play!!

Last edited:
Back