• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros Wii U Tournament #4! (Prime wins!!)

Won against Capella 2-0
Now I get to face ThePhil once again, gotta do grand finals of other tourney with him at the same time. super

I feel like if people have to be DQ'd and they've never even been on they should just be eliminated from the whole tournament. I guess a better way would be: If a player has been DQ'd once and all the rounds besides their's are done, then they automatically get DQ'd again, or something along that.

I agree with this, or maybe they should get a penalty and shouldn't be able to join the next tourney?

Also, speaking of DQ its the 75th anniversary today. Anyone else getting some free ice cream ;]?

Thankfully everyone left in the tourney is pretty active so I don't think anyone will be getting ice cream today.
;-)

DesertStarFox won 2-0

We had another match afyer making it 3-0 but I dunno if that counts xD

Anyway good luck fox! You're gonna need it against Jav xD

When I play a match I literally start sweating ;-;

Dude, I'm the exact same. I can never play my best during tournaments because I sweat the worst. It focuses on my hands which interferes big time.

U

Oh I see how it is. ;-;

Oh! Looks like you're my next opponent. I'm not sure if you wanted to play tonight, but I'm going to be busier the next few days before break. I've got 3 exams each on MWF.

Last edited:
I won 3-2 against ThePhil. Close stuff and fun as always.
Now I get a nice break sitting in grand finals.

Ya boy comes close but falls from grace 1-2 against DarkDesertFox
zwwI6aA.png

Defeated DarkBrussel 2-0

Boidoh looks like I'll be up against you next. I can play our match at the soonest, 1am EST tonight.

How much time is left for us to playthe match?

idk I've been more lenient since there's only a few matches left and yall are pretty active so just get em done soon pal

but if ya want a set deadline I guess sometime Sunday

Back