• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Smash Bros. Wii U Direct - 50 New Things (Oct 23 3pm PT)

I honestly don't care about Mewtwo one way or the other. I'm way more excited about all of the other new features.

I would just like to thank based Sakurai on delivering a surprise i legitimately never saw coming.

Mur and jav did they both told me like 47274682 times it would happen but I didn't believe then I am v sorry :(

bowser jr. trailer was better than the announcement of mewtwo

So where's Duck Hunt Dog

So I suppose we still have hope for other characters for DLC since there's Mewtwo trophies in both versions.

I wonder if Mewtwo will get new moves and stuff...I'd hate it if they gave the "recent" voice though...

So where's Duck Hunt Dog

So I suppose we still have hope for other characters for DLC since there's Mewtwo trophies in both versions.

Duck Hunt Dog is not here right now so stop asking. He's getting a trailer but it's not debuting tonight and might not be watchable until the game comes out.

Eh I'm gonna sound picky but they had a chance to really surprise us and I know that this Mewtwo announcement has kicked everyone up I think it'd be interesting if we saw the Duck Hunt Trailer throwing us off and then a nice surprise reveal in the middle of the trailer for Mewtwo. I mean they kinda did that with Greninja; removing the webs in-between the fingers?

When I saw the announcement for mewtwo at the end I was pissed because I though he was only on the wii U

Thank god it's only a month away.
(And not like Brawl's wait...god that was staggering....)

I can't imagine they'd keep him only by doing something with both consoles, this being by connecting them together or something, I can't imagine them making it only happen if you register both games to Club Nintendo.

They'd probably make him buyable in the EShop sometime soon after he's released.

RIDLEY DECONFIRMED, MEWTWO CONFIRMED I WOULD SAY I'M PRETTY HAPPY.

Best combination, IMO. Especially after seeing Ridley as a stage boss, he looks beautifully magnificient there, even if he probably will be a bigger pain in the ass than Flying man.

Seconded.

I imagine if enough people raise enough of a fuss, they may offer him as a free or paid DLC for the 3DS version.

Paid DLC, ?30, comes with a free copy of Smash 3DS. :p

Seeing as they said Mewtwo isn't coming until Spring 2015 (and Miiverse stage post release), things are looking likely for further DLC characters too.

Back