• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Smash Bros Mewtwo 3DS and Wii u Codes (once they are out)

Kyuby

Princess' Diana Joy
Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (72) +
I got a couple more codes I wont be using, so let me know your offer for them =)

I ahve:

x1 for the 3DS (1 on hold)
x1 for the Wii u

They are NA

Last edited:
Would you accept collectible offers? c: If so, which collectables would you accept?

F*** yeah! :D, I wanted a second wah egg, but I wasnt able to get a second one due to time =(, I accept that offer for now =), which code did you want? so I can update the OP

F*** yeah! :D, I wanted a second wah egg, but I wasnt able to get a second one due to time =(, I accept that offer for now =), which code did you want? so I can update the OP

I'd like a 3DS code, please! :> When should I send you the collectable?

I can offer 800 TBT, would that be enough?

Ill take your offer in mind =), I don't actually know how much they are worth

@alvery: you can send it whenever you want, though it would be better to send it on the 15th day, when the dlc is out =)

Ill take your offer in mind =), I don't actually know how much they are worth

@alvery: you can send it whenever you want, though it would be better to send it on the 15th day, when the dlc is out =)

Alright, I'll send it when you get the code, if that's okay with you? It's on display now, so you know that I do have it! c:

Oh, btw, most are selling them for 1k+, just so you know ^^

Alright, I'll send it when you get the code, if that's okay with you? It's on display now, so you know that I do have it! c:

Oh, btw, most are selling them for 1k+, just so you know ^^

that's ok with me =), and thanks for the heads up

just recieved all the codes :), I PMed the ones I agreed to trade with :)

I still have 1 Wii U code available

Back