• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Smash Bros Mewtwo 3DS and Wii u Codes (once they are out)

Kyuby

Princess' Diana Joy
Bells
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Cake
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (72) +
I got a couple more codes I wont be using, so let me know your offer for them =)

I ahve:

x1 for the 3DS (1 on hold)
x1 for the Wii u

They are NA

Last edited:
Would you accept collectible offers? c: If so, which collectables would you accept?

for sure I would =), and IDK, which ones do you have? =)

F*** yeah! :D, I wanted a second wah egg, but I wasnt able to get a second one due to time =(, I accept that offer for now =), which code did you want? so I can update the OP

F*** yeah! :D, I wanted a second wah egg, but I wasnt able to get a second one due to time =(, I accept that offer for now =), which code did you want? so I can update the OP

I'd like a 3DS code, please! :> When should I send you the collectable?

I can offer 800 TBT, would that be enough?

Ill take your offer in mind =), I don't actually know how much they are worth

@alvery: you can send it whenever you want, though it would be better to send it on the 15th day, when the dlc is out =)

Ill take your offer in mind =), I don't actually know how much they are worth

@alvery: you can send it whenever you want, though it would be better to send it on the 15th day, when the dlc is out =)

Alright, I'll send it when you get the code, if that's okay with you? It's on display now, so you know that I do have it! c:

Oh, btw, most are selling them for 1k+, just so you know ^^

Alright, I'll send it when you get the code, if that's okay with you? It's on display now, so you know that I do have it! c:

Oh, btw, most are selling them for 1k+, just so you know ^^

that's ok with me =), and thanks for the heads up

just recieved all the codes :), I PMed the ones I agreed to trade with :)

I still have 1 Wii U code available

Back