• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Sm4sh 3DS Tournament #5

wait what, i think sock made a mistake.
Yeah, sad times, hopefully can be fixed even though I bet you'll win, I'm terrible against Shiek lmao.

I'll check soon, I think we should, but I wanna get this Art Trade out of the way before I play.

Yeah, sad times, hopefully can be fixed even though I bet you'll win, I'm terrible against Shiek lmao.

I'll check soon, I think we should, but I wanna get this Art Trade out of the way before I play.

Hyogo you still have a chance! If we both win our losers match then we get to fight each other! And whoever wins in that match get the chance to win first place! Even though you lost once!

for that reason I'm going to use somebody else and give you a chance

Ages ago, I'm sure I was using Pit at the time.

I'm using Wario and Ganondorf alot more though.

I like playing against Ganondorf, although his hits are powerful
he's really slow and chunky :)

Wario not so much
Heh! I'll try to be challenge with him then :B

I know Wario can be a bother, but that's because alot of people use his bike for damage, I generally only use it for recovery and sometimes as a distraction if the other player is spamming projectiles on the other side of the stage.

Also I'm ready to go whenever you're up.

Heh! I'll try to be challenge with him then :B

I know Wario can be a bother, but that's because alot of people use his bike for damage, I generally only use it for recovery and sometimes as a distraction if the other player is spamming projectiles on the other side of the stage.

Also I'm ready to go whenever you're up.

We'll fight soon! I just have to reset my internet

What do you mean? you beat me 2-0? That's not a forfeit lmao.

Wtf adam. Message you and you haven't responded and you were on earlier .-.

Last edited:
I didn't know final destination was the place to find smash tournaments lol, someone VM me next time a 3ds tournament happens!

Does anyone know if my match can be played already? I can not check the bracket via my tablet.

When is the deadline for loser bracket matches since my opponent isn't replying to any of my messages.

Back