White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5344/picture1oq9.png

My monitor is widescreen so that's going to have more grass showing than most people using it.

Also, I'm obviously not done yet so please don't comment on things like the ugly little shapes in the submenu (thing under banner). Also, the blue and gray colors are left over from Simplicity.

But please make suggestions on the overall look / color scheme, etc. For example, does the forum area (like where board descriptions are) need to be darker?

And the buttons are obviously not on this, heh

I think it looks great so far.

One thing that may look better is if the forum catagory titles that have the wood bg are white instead of black.

nigel91 said:
I think it looks great so far.

One thing that may look better is if the forum catagory titles that have the wood bg are white instead of black.
ya, i was thinking about that

ill give it a try

Everything I worked on with SL in his skin (like the banner) I used here since it was made by me. It's obviously going to look similar to all of our last fall skins (except the very first skin on tbt, lol) because it has the grass and similar brown color scheme.

I like it so far. The only thing that sticks out to me is the submenu. The plain gradient background looks a little out of place and plain. The colors are great though.... They really blend well.

I dunno... I tried it with a different submenu, but it might actually look better as it is now.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2qx58wk.png

Also, where's the Navigation menu? :unsure:

Jman said:
I like it so far. The only thing that sticks out to me is the submenu. The plain gradient background looks a little out of place and plain. The colors are great though.... They really blend well.

I dunno... I tried it with a different submenu, but it might actually look better as it is now.

As Storm said, not everything is finished.

The nav-bar, as in the login menu and your preferences? That's above the banner.

Jman said:

are you aware the image starts in the middle of the banner so you cant see above it? =0

Oh crap. :p I didn't even notice that it cut off... It seemed small- that's the only thing I saw. XD

Make me feel stupid why don'tcha? :p

Borderless, no submenu bar, shadow under linear gradient side borders, submenu gradient brown into wrap color, I wonder what inspired this skin? Looks like the unpolished fall version of my skin, altered slightly which made it uglier.

[quote="Shadow_]Borderless, no submenu bar, shadow under linear gradient side borders, submenu gradient brown into wrap color, I wonder what inspired this skin? Looks like the unpolished fall version of my skin, altered slightly which made it uglier.[/quote]If you don't like it, grow up and give suggestions.

And by the way, you're illegally using a part of TBT's resources without our permission. Since you're using the skin with our images for another forum and not giving us credit for it, it's kinda illegal and it can get reported to ZB.

And that's not a threat. It's a promise. :gyroidwink:

[quote="Shadow_]Borderless, no submenu bar, shadow under linear gradient side borders, submenu gradient brown into wrap color, I wonder what inspired this skin? Looks like the unpolished fall version of my skin, altered slightly which made it uglier.[/quote]1. Borders are exactly the same as Simplicity skin, different color
2. there is a submenu
3. my idea
4. you didnt invent the gradient, yours was different... was one of the things I changed. Like I said everything I made was used here

Back