• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sisterly villager love

Yes!
My all time favorite sisterly is Shari, but I also like Katt, and I want Plucky to stay on my island a little bit one day. I met Plucky on dream islands sm I feel like her face is really expressive lol.
I also feel like the A type and B type are more noticable in sisterly?? Maybe just me.

This is definitely my #1 personality. I love the things they say and they have so many cool designs. I know some people find most Big Sister villagers "ugly" but to me they're unique and expressive.

Sisterly villagers aren't my strong suite, but I think that's because there's not a lot of them and some of their designs don't stand out to me. However, some of my all-time favorite villagers are sisterly, and here they are in no particular order:

Cherry.png
Katt.png
Phoebe.png
Fuchsia.png
Quinn.png
  • Cherry's the only one out of this group that I've had for a long, long time on an island. I've liked her non-ironically due to Vinesauce on YouTube making her an in-house meme, but she can really pull off the tough girl look.
  • I'm currently writing a rock band story that features Katt, so she's quickly becoming one of my big favorites.
  • Phoebe simply looks awesome. She really needs more attention.
  • As deer villagers are my favorite species, Fuchsia is naturally here, and she reminds me of a more girly Cherry.
    • Dierdre, however, I can't really vouch for. She should've been a normal villager IMO.
  • Quinn, a newcomer, looks very elegant. I'm glad she's not snooty.
Faith is an honorable mention - I think she should have remained a normal villager, so that's why she isn't on here.

I really like the sisterly villagers, I think they're mature and kind but firm and serious when need be. I think Tammy is a really cute sisterly villager!

I do think they are underrated, I really like Fuschia, Deirdre and Reneigh!

I enjoy uchi, I just wish they would give all villagers more personality.

I will always have a soft spot for Ursala. I did dislike her to begin with, but he grew on me. She was one of my starters, and she was the first one to fall into a pitfall trap. I know it's a standard reaction from the villagers, but the first time I saw her annoyed was hilarious. I loved the way she was stomping about! I really need a sisterly villager on at least one of my islands, maybe I should invite Ursala back.

Sisterly/uchi are my favorite personality type for the lady villagers. They don't base the majority of their identity on one thing (being popular for peppy and being athletic for jock) and are a mixed bag of kind, weird, and tomboyish.

Phoebe's my favorite, how can I not love a phoenix?

Sisterly is definitely a contender for my favourite personality type! Agnes is my favourite sisterly, but Renee was my starter in New Horizons and I grew to absolutely adore her 💜

My favourite sisterly villager is Muffy
1702505750856.png

Which is funny cause I first saw Muffy in my sisters town back in New Leaf and I was like omg I need this cute little gothic sheep!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone else think sisterly/big sister/uchi villagers are underrated? I mean I've seen a lot of love for lazies, peppies, jocks, smugs, snooties, crankies and normals, but I haven't seen much appreciation of sisterlies recently. Maybe it's just that they're my favorite villager personality.

It's probably due to the fact that when I was younger, I always wished I could have a big sister - which was kind of an impossible wish lol. But I think sisterly villagers are awesome, especially Frita.

She was my starter villager along with Biff and they're both still neighbors across the street from each other. ❤️ I like how she loves flowers and stays up late like I often do. 😆

What about you? Do you like sisterly villagers?
Don't worry, having a big sister is overrated LOL! :ROFLMAO:

I loved the uchi villagers in my New Leaf town... Pashmina was my favourite... I missed her so much when she left! I also love Muffy, Deirdre and Mira. Mira always reminded me of Sailor V from Sailor Moon. I loved her spunky personality!

In NL I LOVED this personality type. I feel like the alterations in NH aren’t quite as charming, dialogue-wise, but I’m still a fan. Favorites are:

Pashmina (permanent NL villager and my all-time fave)
Shari (I love the monkeys and she has a great design)
Cherry (dogs!)

I wish the designers hadn’t felt the need to bend over backwards to “prove” that Sisterly villagers are female by making 90% of them pink with human makeup. I have no problem with pink, but I prefer animals that look more animal-y and I feel like they were scared we’d assume anybody who didn’t discuss fashion 24/7 was a boy if they didn’t scream THIS VILLAGER IS FEMALE through the design. As a woman who is very androgynous and has a blunt personality, it would have been cool to play a game where it didn’t feel like that was perceived as unclear or even threatening.

Back